Favorite game soundtrack :D

Nohney

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Jade Empire for one. And always, I must beg the question: "Why oh why hasn't BioWare done a sequal?! :(" Jade Empire was on the PS2 though. For PC, the award goes to Command & Conquer 1 and the original Rainbow Six. For something more semi-recent, Skyrim comes to mind. For ambience, Diablo II. 'Nuff said.

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
I would say the original pokemon games but I feel like that is cliche. So I will say my second favorite which is Spec Ops The Line

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Way too many for me to list all of em... but pretty much all the Final Fantasy soundtracks. Kingdom Hearts. Mario Bros soundtracks. Pokemon. Most of the Zelda soundtracks except for maybe a few. The list goes on and on.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Do you mean Illusion of Gaia for the SNES? That game does have a legendary soundtrack and is one of my favorites. My favorite is probably Final Fantasy 8.
Yea, was Illusion of Gaia I meant, mixed it up xD Though in EU it was named Illusion of Time, for some reason. But yea, it have amazing soundtracks. And I'm amazed there is another one that pick FF8! *high five*

Reactions: All Games Must Die

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
My favorite game soundtrack would have to probably be either Super Mario Galaxy, can't remember which galaxy it was but it was some sweet music.. My other choice would probably be Rocket League, yet it does get repetitive, it is good to listen to once in a while.