Favorite game soundtrack :D

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
I love Cry of Fear soundtrack, including the opening and the chainsawer reaction. Cry of Fear is free so check that out for the music and the spooks. It's actually not to spooky second time through, but the psychological content is really well done. For a free game it feels 10 dollarish, but the graphics are meh.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Original Pokémon Red/Blue Battle music, Gets me all pumped up when I blast it out in the car xD

Final Fantasy 7 fight music and boss fight music.

Final Fantasy 10 - "To Zanarkand" I enjoy this one as I can play it on Piano, and there's a PS4 dynamic theme that has this song playing in the background

If anyone wants to view that video

Last edited:
Reactions: Hail Kira

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
I might sound like a fanboy right now... but I assure you, I'm not. You just HAVE to listen to the awesomeness of Modern Warfare 3's main theme at least a couple of times.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Original Pokémon Red/Blue Battle music, Gets me all pumped up when I blast it out in the car xD

Final Fantasy 7 fight music and boss fight music.

Final Fantasy 10 - "To Zanarkand" I enjoy this one as I can play it on Piano, and there's a PS4 dynamic theme that has this song playing in the background

If anyone wants to view that video

thats amazing piano work!
My favorite is final fantasy and zelda music... i just love orchestral masterpieces

Reactions: UncleGravy

Carnivaur

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
Dark Souls - Gwyn Lord of Cinder Soundtrack

Playing through Dark souls (which if you dont know is an immensly difficult game) to finish it off with this playing in the background is just makes it seem ... like you've been climbing an up hill struggle and its all finally over

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Not sure if it used to be Tales of Symphonia or something else but I just recently found a new favorite in the Tales of Zestiria soundtrack.