Favorite Childhood Games

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
We all have those games that we could talk hours upon hours reminiscing on. I've had many childhood games that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. I loved playing Jak and Daxter, Zelda, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Friendly Dragon, and many more. I'd have to say my best memories come from playing the original Poke'mon games on the Gameboy, though.

What were some of your favorite childhood games?

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Mine would probably be Mario Kart Double Dash for GC. I literally played that game to the trash can ( i was like 6 and wasn't carefull with disks yet)

LittleDuck

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I was big into Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Raccoon and Crash Bandicoot. They're the series' that I can play again as an adult and still really enjoy <3

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I was big into Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Raccoon and Crash Bandicoot. They're the series' that I can play again as an adult and still really enjoy <3
YESS! I've never played much Ratchet and Clank, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching someone play it. I'd want to go back and play it if I could. The Sly Racoon was so much fun to play. It really tested your skills as a gamer. I love how creative they were with that game. I move that we petition remakes of these games, Pronto!

Reactions: LittleDuck

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
We all have those games that we could talk hours upon hours reminiscing on. I've had many childhood games that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. I loved playing Jak and Daxter, Zelda, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Friendly Dragon, and many more. I'd have to say my best memories come from playing the original Poke'mon games on the Gameboy, though.

What were some of your favorite childhood games?

Mario, Need for Speed Underground, Dragon Balls Budikai, and Crash Bandicoot were all great games when i was young.

Buddah Gamess

Rising User
Aug 17, 2015
New York
YouTube
Its hard to narrow it down but here I go! these are in no specific order! the original Mario on the nes, Need for speed underground 2, Pokemon Blue on Gameboy but there were so many more!

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Its hard to narrow it down but here I go! these are in no specific order! the original Mario on the nes, Need for speed underground 2, Pokemon Blue on Gameboy but there were so many more!
I had Poke'mon Yellow, I loved the fact that Pikachu always followed you around. Mario will always be a classic, and Underground 2 was definitely fun as well. If say Carbon was probably my favorite NFS I played when I was younger

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my all time favorite games. Still play them sometimes even after completing both at least more then 10 times. Those are 2 great games i just can't get enough!
Zelda will always have replay value. It's vast worlds, puzzles, dungeons and bosses are second to none and so rewarding.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Zelda will always have replay value. It's vast worlds, puzzles, dungeons and bosses are second to none and so rewarding.
Zelda was the first game i just couldn't stop playing. Sure nowadays there are great games but Zelda is my one and only game i could never stop playing.

Reactions: Goped Fred