Favorite Anime?

Notecoli

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
My favourite anime is Toaru Kagaku No Railgun...Don't know why...Just got attached to characters and plot :D

Jokky

Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
My favorite anime is Naruto for sure, have been watching naruto for so long now and im still not bored of it. (y) (Y)

Reactions: Tyler F

Mad_Matt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2015
YouTube
I've watched tons of anime so far and lots of it got a 10/10 from me. But there are only three titles that I would call my all time favorite and because I'm lazy, I'll copy/past my stuff from MAL.

Remember, everything below is copied from my wall on MAL, so the way it's written may not make much sense to what's above it:

Gurren Lagann [ I watched this anime very early in my "otaku career" so this has a special meaning to me. I cried, I laughed I grinned when an enemy was being beaten, I held my breath and I was frustrated, all of these emotions flew through me for the first time in my life while watching something fictional. It had great moments of epicness and sadness and badassness and all that jazz. It was also an anime that opened the world of anime to me, it showed me how cool the Japanese animations can be, how great the fights were shown and the feelings described.. I have a special place in my heart for this anime and it will never change. Also it is the only anime that I rewatched 4 times and didn't get bored. I can never really rewatch anything else , it just bores me. Yet GL is different,, somewhat magical. :D ]

Fairy Tail [ This anime is a gem and like GL it has a special place in my heart.The main reason this anime is a special one is not too hard to understand... It was the first anime that had me grinning along with the characters.. Like "badassly" grinning when @#$! goes down real quick and Natsu comes to save the day and he grins showing his teeth, and then the music starts playing... Ah, the music.. Yes that is the other reason.Fairy Tail has the best OSTs there are, EVER. I've never felt so pumped, so sad, or so happy while listening to OSTs during an episode. The music builds a perfect climax for this anime and is just plain perfect.. And also as a Ecchi lover, I also love all the plots that come now and then. : P ]

Clannad: After Story[Do I really have to explain why this is here? Do I really need to? Because I think it is needless to say that this anime was one of the best existing anime of all time, no matter if you like or not the drama, romance, comedy genres. This anime is so great because after you watch it, it leaves you wondering: Through what kind of harsh @#$! the author must've went through to get this idea? I mean that is a pretty realistic life, because this @#$! actually happenes, but still I think that nobody without a story behind him would write something like that. And the last thing, I chose Clannad: After Story rather than Clannad because After Story left more of an impact on me than the first season. ]

Reactions: Tyler F

Reyman Yoii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
Australia
YouTube
I can't really name one as my favourite, so I'll list my TOP 5!
5- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4- Steins; Gate
3- Death Note
2- Attack on Titan
1- Dragon Ball Z

NCGaming00

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh only really watched them as a kid though dont watch many stuff these days :p

Nari

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2015
YouTube
I don't really like the mainstream anime. I mean they're fine but ya know. If I were to choose from the recent ones then it would definitely be Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. It's the perfect blend!

Reactions: Deniz Inan