Community Everyone Matters SHOUT OUT SERIES!!!

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
Now this is something Ive been doing that has helped 9 YouTubers get exposure to over 1,000 fans!:eek:
I have a shout out series that is now on the 4th episode and I intend on making 10 videos.

If you are interested please leave a request below!;)
  • ask for a shout out
  • give me a reason on why you want a shout out
  • describe your channel
For more information on rules and other ways to increase your chance of getting a shout out check out the video series posted on my channel!:D

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
hey my name is l0n3lys0uls ive been a youtuber for around two years if you could i would like a shout out to help increase my views and subs due to my name being difficult to find and most of the time it comes up with songs i thought it may be a good way to get more people knowing about my channel i would also share your channel on mine also and we could work together with each other i hope to hear back from you thank you for listening

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRvBQPe5qIZ7b-yvglHtyg/videos

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Hey I'm Gizmo Playz I'd really like to have a shoutout. I work extremely hard on my content for the past few months. I put upwards of 6 hours into recording and editing. And although growth on my channel has been steady It hasn't been great. After 3 months (this is my 4th month) I have gained just over 60 subscribers. I making minecraft videos. All of which are done in a comedic style. I work extremely hard, and would much appreciate the shoutout and support of you like my channel.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
hey my name is l0n3lys0uls ive been a youtuber for around two years if you could i would like a shout out to help increase my views and subs due to my name being difficult to find and most of the time it comes up with songs i thought it may be a good way to get more people knowing about my channel i would also share your channel on mine also and we could work together with each other i hope to hear back from you thank you for listening

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRvBQPe5qIZ7b-yvglHtyg/videos
Thank you for the reply! Ill be sure to check out your channel for consideration :D

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
Hello, my name is FreelanceSeven, I've been a youtuber for about four years and I just want to spread my name around so that I could make more people laugh, and I work really hard now to do so. I just love entertaining people. A shoutout might help me out, I just want to get to a point where I can talk to people on streams and have nice conversations. I wouldn't mind doing collaborations with you, or putting you in my other channels list. If you check out my channel, I hope you enjoy yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreelanceSeven

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
Hey I'm Gizmo Playz I'd really like to have a shoutout. I work extremely hard on my content for the past few months. I put upwards of 6 hours into recording and editing. And although growth on my channel has been steady It hasn't been great. After 3 months (this is my 4th month) I have gained just over 60 subscribers. I making minecraft videos. All of which are done in a comedic style. I work extremely hard, and would much appreciate the shoutout and support of you like my channel.
congrats on passing 50 subscribers! Ill be sure to check out your channel! :D

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
Hello, my name is FreelanceSeven, I've been a youtuber for about four years and I just want to spread my name around so that I could make more people laugh, and I work really hard now to do so. I just love entertaining people. A shoutout might help me out, I just want to get to a point where I can talk to people on streams and have nice conversations. I wouldn't mind doing collaborations with you, or putting you in my other channels list. If you check out my channel, I hope you enjoy yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreelanceSeven
Thanks for your comment! And 4 YEARS?!?!:eek: Er Mah Gerd!!! lol :p Glad to see your still uploading and working hard (y) (Y)

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello I'm Dragoonkid ^_^ I've been uploading videos every weekday since May 2016 or so, but haven't missed a single day. I currently have 124 videos on my channel right now, and I work very hard to make my content colorful and fun! And I am glad for the community I have gotten so far! But I try so hard and I want to continue to grow! So I hope to receive a shout out for that extra push in the right direction!

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, sweets! The name's Dezy (d3zydration on YouTube)! <( ̄︶ ̄)> A gal could definitely use a little shoutout if you're willin'. ♡

Anywhoodle, I've been active on my channel for about a year now, and I recently hit 100 about a month ago. My biggest problem is self-advertising. I get really nervous about it because I don't want people to think I'm selfish and only concerned about the success of my channel, so I end up just not saying anything at all most of the time. As such, I go through these periods of spikes in sub count, and then I'll go for a while where I won't get any subs at all. I think a shout-out would most definitely help me to get to a point where things can start to snowball. I would also be more than happy to shout you out, though I don't have nearly as large of an audience as you.

My channel hosts a variety of content, though majority of it is let's plays, speedpaints, and vlogs about pop culture, news, and positivity. My biggest goal for the feel of the channel is to offer a laid back environment in which people feel like they're hanging out with a friend while still having a laugh or two. My biggest goal for growth is to be able to have a big enough following to be able to inspire people all over the world to chase their dreams like dogs on a mailman and be anything and everything they want to be, regardless of what people tell them.

I really hope you'll consider my channel for your series. It would mean so much to me. I've put so much time and effort into it. (´▽`ʃƪ)

OhImHalo

New User
Oct 19, 2016
Now this is something Ive been doing that has helped 9 YouTubers get exposure to over 1,000 fans!:eek:
I have a shout out series that is now on the 4th episode and I intend on making 10 videos.

• ask for a shout out
  • describe your channel
For more information on rules and other ways to increase your chance of getting a shout out check out the video series posted on my channel!:D
Hi I'm a gamer girl and my channel name is OhImHalo and I feel like I deserve a shoutout because I feel like I have good content I render in 1080p60fps and people say they really enjoy my content and a shoutout will introduce more people that could enjoy my content lately I haven't uploaded uploaded because I've been upset that my channel has stopped growing but I plan on uploading again this week I am currently at 200 subs and I want to reach my goal of 500 by the end of this year

OG Killa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
My name is OGKillaPRO and i am new to YT and don't have many Subs! I need help with a push to get me going! I record high quality Minecraft Videos and Commentary, I would love a shoutout!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
Hello Mister Matters. My Name is NcGamer69 but you can just call me Nc. I am a fairly new content creator as my channel truly got up and running at the end of July. I have had a ton of fun making videos (mostly gameplay videos featuring commentary by me and my friends) and would love to have more people seeing them so I can feel like I am getting out there you know.
Well I can't wait to here back and I hope you will swing by my channel and let me know if you like the content.

Chris Garcia

Rising User
Oct 20, 2016
YouTube
ShinneR_

• ask for a shout out
  • describe your channel
Hey my name on YT is ClassicShinner and I just started uploading youtube videos for like a month now straight and I've been trying to grind out videos almost everyday but nothing, I post anything such as Black ops 3, Rocket league, minecraft, Infinite Warfare beta, etc. I would really appreciate it if I got a shoutout to get my channel started on a good note. Hoping for an answer thanks!

Apr 14, 2016
Australis
YouTube
Minetastic88
I think I should have a shoutout for my YouTube channel because I make good quality video,
I do gaming video with my friends altho i am looking for some people to collab with on ps4.
I try my best to upload on schedule and I try my best to make them as entertaining as I can.
that is why i should get a shoutout

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I do not wish to receive shout out
but i would like to nominate a fellow partner for one.

She has been doing YouTube for over 2 years she uploads roughly 3 video`s a week the game content is not mainstream popular titles along with a monthly face time video. Most of her video`s are between 20 minutes to 40 minutes long good quality content only gets 5 to 20 views per video she is very dedicated. She recently reached the milestone of 100 subscribers and put out a face time video about the milestone and it meant the world to her to the point she was nearly in tears it was as if she reach a million subscribers.

Her name: CCChelle
@M.Adams
Her YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHP0u79u8TF6yb9SEmqdBUw

Last edited:

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
I am Sir Plasmalot, and I would love a shoutout! I've been doing YouTube since I was 12, I've gone through two channels, and the one I'm using now I've had for almost 2 years. However, even though I want to make really great content for a lot of people, I can't seem to gain the exposure that I need. I think that through a shoutout, I could bring more people to my channel to help bring them smiles and joy, and that's why I started YouTube in the first place. I started YouTube to make people laugh, smile, and have a good time, and with a good shoutout under my belt, I can spread my joy and happiness further than I ever thought. I do lots of videos, I game, I vlog, and I make parody videos (well, I have a couple of them, if that counts.) I think people would come and have a great time, and that's what I'm all about! :)

Sir Plasmalot
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCciy0jx3dvhPYJ6mQw-tozA

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
I am Oblivious Star and i started YouTube when i was 12 On The 8th of April and currently have 32 subscribers i try my best to make good content i had alot more videos but i deleted them as they were of bad quality and now that I've been making more better and enjoyable content i want to make people laugh and smile if they've had a bad at school,home or anywhere they can just sit down and watch my videos that why i started YouTube in the first place i think if i get this shout out i can potentially make more peoples day happy i make minecraft videos and other games (whatever my chat wants me to do
im all about positivity and making people happy i upload Monday Wednesday Thursdays And maybe Saturdays Sometimes Always At 21:00 / 9:00Pm on those days. :)

Thanks for reading and i hope i get this shoutout

Oblivious Star
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOrqobJ1LUk3sOy-yUAs-w/videos