Community Everyone Matters SHOUT OUT SERIES!!!

TriStrider

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
TriStrider
Hey My Name Is TriStrider & I Am Requesting For A Shoutout I Make Funny Gaming Videos With My Friends Also Play Scary Games Well Basically Play Anything I Started My Youtube Channel A Few Months Ago The Reason Why I Make Videos Is To Entertain People and Put A Smile On Their Faces, Make Them Laugh I Make Good Quality Videos i Love To Make Videos I Always Had A Passion TO Make Videos On Youtube So Hopefully You Get A Chance TO Read This All I Need Is A Push And The People To See The Creation I Make

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
Hey what's up I'm Keeno aka Bryan and I would love a shoutout from you. I do lots of let's plays on my channel and recently expanding to a bunch of different genres of games. I consider myself a good player but my content is more for comedic purposes and just all around having fun. I've been doing YouTube for quite a while but my equipment completely broke on me but I'm starting over on this channel where I plan on making videos for a very very long time :)

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is cqld2d, I would love to receive a shoutout! I know I am quite new to Youtube but I dont plan on quitting it. I know I may not create the best or even close to the best content but I am trying to get better at doing so! also the exposure will help me alot!

Affix

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2014
YouTube
vAffix
Hey man so I have been making videos for a while now and im extremely close to 1k subs and I feel like a shout out like this might really get me there I am going to start uploading tons of content in my channel and I maybe if I get subs like you I will also start helping other people. Here is a link to my most recent video it might spark some controversy but I dont want to censor how I feel in my channel like some channel I want to make a channel where its me 100% and no faking. And will encourage all my subs and people that watch my videos to do so as well in my comments even if they want to dislike the video that is what I Love about Youtube, you can say what you want :)