Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Thats pretty cool mate, can i just suggest 1 thing for next time maybe turn the volume of the music throughout down as i couldnt hear you speak that well.

and speaking about next one i wouldnt mind getting a wee shout :D

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank you guys for submitting and next episode I will mention you.
One other thing .
I have hit 50 subscribers :)
What do you want me to do for a 50 subscribers special?
Thank you all for subscribing you are the best and I couldn't be happier thank you so much.

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Thank you guys for submitting and next episode I will mention you.
One other thing .
I have hit 50 subscribers :)
What do you want me to do for a 50 subscribers special?
Thank you all for subscribing you are the best and I couldn't be happier thank you so much.
You're a pretty awesome person, and your videos are great, it is no surprise that you are growing like this. For the special, you could just pull the best moments from your favorite videos and put them together, that would be cool. Other than that, I would just say keep doing what you are doing, it is really working for you!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
You're a pretty awesome person, and your videos are great, it is no surprise that you are growing like this. For the special, you could just pull the best moments from your favorite videos and put them together, that would be cool. Other than that, I would just say keep doing what you are doing, it is really working for you!

Man I cannot thank you enough and all you guys that are my subscribers I really don't know what to say but just thank you for all the support .
Thank you guys and I will see you all next time :)
Thank you for everything:)

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Not sure if this is a useless comment but everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon so here we go yeah i would love some feedback on my channel and videos my aim is to get 200 subs then hopefully flurish from there as a creator and community as i love my peeps

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thanks to all of you for hitting some of my dreams.
I am going to make a special SHOUTOUT VIDEO MONDAY where i am going to put 15 of you guys that need help.
Thank you all again and make sure to keep submitting.

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
sounds good :) i'd like a Shout out please :D

Goal to hit 30 Subs :)

If the goal is 30 subs then i am going to sub and i am going to tell my friend about you.
I will do this now because i am really glad that you have a goal for your channel.
And i am going to do this on whowever subs my channel .
Thanks guys!!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 42 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
Always love someone trying to give back to the community.If you would like to feature me in your next upcoming shoutout mondays series, it would mean a lot. I'm checking out your channel now and I have to say that I like your stuff! I'll try to support you the best I can and I hope to be in the series soon(ish) :D.

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Always love someone trying to give back to the community.If you would like to feature me in your next upcoming shoutout mondays series, it would mean a lot. I'm checking out your channel now and I have to say that I like your stuff! I'll try to support you the best I can and I hope to be in the series soon(ish) :D.

Thank you for all the support!!
I don't really now what to say.
I will sub you channel and help you get to your goals !