Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 42 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
Sounds cool dude. I would not mind a shoutout. My youtube name is bladewolfhart. There is a three hour video on my channel that is an upload from twitch of fallout from the PS4 most my videos are not that long.

Reactions: ProSkater

HarryPlays

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I would love a shout out! My channel was growing fast for a while there and then it slowed down I do Minecraft gaming and a couple more subs would mean the world to me! I just subscribed to your channel just incase my name comes up!
Thanks! :)

Reactions: ProSkater

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I do daily content for my channel. I do gaming and vlogs. you can find my channel below.
I would love a shout out! My channel was growing fast for a while there and then it slowed down I do Minecraft gaming and a couple more subs would mean the world to me! I just subscribed to your channel just incase my name comes up!
Thanks! :)
Thats nice
Hey I'm interested for a shoutout! You can find my channel link below! Thanks :D
Bro Im interested you can find my channel down below!!
Sounds cool dude. I would not mind a shoutout. My youtube name is bladewolfhart. There is a three hour video on my channel that is an upload from twitch of fallout from the PS4 most my videos are not that long.[/QUOTThanks
Thank you guys for submiting

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thanks guys for submiting.
And thanks for subscribing.
I will shout you all out and i will sub your channel for sure:)
Thank you guys for all the support

Reactions: monoman

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I would like a shoutout. The reason why is because I want to get out there and show people what I got. I do trolling/gaming videos

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello proskater! I am new to YouTube and i have been having a lot of fun doing it! i would love a shoutout if you could give me one! Thanks so much!

Reaver152

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Honestly bro, it makes no difference to me how many subs the person or people doing the shout out have. Because any community growth (on both sides) is good growth. If you're interested in funny moments and crazy shenanigans then I'd like to put forth my channel "The Insane Reaver" for the possibility of a shoutout. Have a great week and don't forget to keep it CRAZY! :p

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank all for submitting.
I am going to do the video tommorow!
SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO WACH THE VIDEO!
Thank you all you make my life !
Have a good day !:)

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 42 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
I like your attitude. You're right, every subscriber counts. Whether you pass on 20 or 20,000 during a shoutout, every single one of those subscribers can make a difference in a channel. With an attitude like this, I am sure your channel will go quite far, and people will respect you for working so hard to help others!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I like your attitude. You're right, every subscriber counts. Whether you pass on 20 or 20,000 during a shoutout, every single one of those subscribers can make a difference in a channel. With an attitude like this, I am sure your channel will go quite far, and people will respect you for working so hard to help others!

Thank you!
I am going to subscribe you because you have earned it!:)
If you want a shoutout for your channel then you have got one.:)
Thank again!

The Guillotine

New User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey, ProSkater. I was wondering if I could also enter to have a shoutout as well. The way you seem to do this is real organized, and that is awesome considering all the people who are coming up to you. Also, I could use just a bit more subscribers for a special series I am doing on my channel. If you could, that would be neat! If you can't, that's ok, but thanks for taking the time to read this ^_^

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey, ProSkater. I was wondering if I could also enter to have a shoutout as well. The way you seem to do this is real organized, and that is awesome considering all the people who are coming up to you. Also, I could use just a bit more subscribers for a special series I am doing on my channel. If you could, that would be neat! If you can't, that's ok, but thanks for taking the time to read this ^_^

I am really sorry but i have already made the video.
But you can subscribe to be up to date on the next monday witch i am going to do!
Thank you for submitting!!