Gaming Dewittejager here nice to meet you

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
So i made a post to the freedom family to support beam.pro streaming platform go all to this page https://freedom.community.tm/threads/beam-pro-add-or-not-add.198971/ here you can vote for it so they will add it read the post before you decide and look around a little and maybe test it even for a while

Hello i am dewittejager a dutch youtuber im 19 years old from the netherlands. My goal is for a year long to make a video a day. So i can learn how to edit perfectly and also express my self in the art of making videos.
while earning a little money along the even 10 dollars a month would be good enough for me. without money is fine anyway ive lived my life long enough with way less a month.

im totaly new here on freedom not on youtube ive made on an other account years ago videos with movie maker and they hit 25k views a month but because i was stupid enough to use copyrighted content i didnt understand back then after years of saying nah im not gonna try again but here i am.

I also live stream on twitch once im settled with the one video a week and i know i can do it i will be streaming 3 times week for atleast 3 hours so 9 hours total on my twitch channel.

My videos will be in my language and that is dutch because i dont feel im able to make them english yet
i have a long history in psygological mental problems and i need a way to expres my self.
and that is gaming and having fun for me because im not an artist or painter or anything in that way this my
way to teach my self a better me
So hopefully i will be a long journey im having fun allready

I also wanna add that i stream you might think yeah dude offcourse gimme you twitch link. Ok first of all i do not stream anymore on twitch mainly because i dont get any reconition on twitch. I stream on beam.pro its a simular concept to twitch but it has interactive streaming and delays of 0,2 seconds to 2 seconds maximum so i hope you check out my channel create an account and follow me.
hope you check out my channel https://beam.pro/dewittejager would be really cool if you did.

This is me dewittejager
thanks for reading

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I love how you want to improve so much ! that is a great goal to have pal :)

I hope it all works out for you (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello i am dewittejager a dutch youtuber im 19 years old from the netherlands. My goal is for a year long to make a video a day. So i can learn how to edit perfectly and also express my self in the art of making videos.
while earning a little money along the even 10 dollars a month would be good enough for me. without money is fine anyway ive lived my life long enough with way less a month.

im totaly new here on freedom not on youtube ive made on an other account years ago videos with movie maker and they hit 25k views a month but because i was stupid enough to use copyrighted content i didnt understand back then after years of saying nah im not gonna try again but here i am.

I also live stream on twitch once im settled with the one video a week and i know i can do it i will be streaming 3 times week for atleast 3 hours so 9 hours total on my twitch channel.

My videos will be in my language and that is dutch because i dont feel im able to make them english yet
i have a long history in psygological mental problems and i need a way to expres my self.
and that is gaming and having fun for me because im not an artist or painter or anything in that way this my

This is me dewittejager

Welcome to the family Dewittejager, I hope you get better one editing and what games do you play and how you fond about Freedom ! ?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

This is me dewittejager
Welkom bij de community ;)

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
thanks all of you who responded to my post. to awnser some of the questions i also subbed to all of you who responded on my post just a little love from back to you taking the time to respond to my post.

i mainly play csgo, casual games, strategie games, and cheap games. im also planning on doing is it worth playing 1€ games series but like all my vids it will be dutch language ooh and if you like take a look at my first video audo is crap because of my mic but i like feedback on the editing

thanks to all of you <3