Gaming Crowzo

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, I'm Crowzo, normally called Crow, or my real name (which is in my videos)
I have been a YouTuber for about 3 years now, only recently started growing, I've been doing gaming videos throughout the time I've been around, and at certain points will make a bit of music, I've been going through my computer courses at school, which so far are going good, right now I'm 15, which I know you'd think is a bit young to start off but I've always had this big dream to be a YouTuber, I recently got partnered with Freedom which is awesome, throughout my life, I was bullied quite a lot, for multiple reasons, because I am different, about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a communication disorder, however, I didn't let it stop me from doing what I love. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy my content if you look me up! Also, subscribing would help me out so much, :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartacus

Spartacus

Rising User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Hello there, I'm Crowzo, normally called Crow, or my real name (which is in my videos)
I have been a YouTuber for about 3 years now, only recently started growing, I've been doing gaming videos throughout the time I've been around, and at certain points will make a bit of music, I've been going through my computer courses at school, which so far are going good, right now I'm 15, which I know you'd think is a bit young to start off but I've always had this big dream to be a YouTuber, I recently got partnered with Freedom which is awesome, throughout my life, I was bullied quite a lot, for multiple reasons, because I am different, about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a communication disorder, however, I didn't let it stop me from doing what I love. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy my content if you look me up!
Good to hear keep up the good work, remember just do what you love and don't worry about growing to much when you make good content people will come just worry about making people happy :D

Reactions: Crowzo

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Good to hear keep up the good work, remember just do what you love and don't worry about growing to much when you make good content people will come just worry about making people happy :D
Thank you for the support, what I think is doing what you love keeps you the happiest, I try make my content a bigger range for everyone, because currently I do play a lot of games that I enjoy doing. :)

Reactions: Spartacus

Spartacus

Rising User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for the support, what I think is doing what you love keeps you the happiest, I try make my content a bigger range for everyone, because currently I do play a lot of games that I enjoy doing. :)
sounds good man do what makes you happy and dont let anyone stop you

Reactions: Crowzo

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
I have been a YouTuber for about 3 years now, only recently started growing, I've been doing gaming videos throughout the time I've been around, and at certain points will make a bit of music, I've been going through my computer courses at school, which so far are going good, right now I'm 15, which I know you'd think is a bit young to start off but I've always had this big dream to be a YouTuber, I recently got partnered with Freedom which is awesome, throughout my life, I was bullied quite a lot, for multiple reasons, because I am different, about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a communication disorder, however, I didn't let it stop me from doing what I love. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy my content if you look me up! Also, subscribing would help me out so much, :)
welcome to community :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Join my Freeloaderz Army
here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET_pZB4ybZGg3-zcACEedw
if u want awesome games-->
https://www.g2a.com/r/freeloaderz

About me : i am a gamer and love it as a hobby and super duper enjoying it.......

Lets us join together/collab and have some fun of course !!!

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Thank you Twilight, so far I'm enjoying being here, this community and choosing Freedom as a network was one of my best decisions so far,

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Crow, you're definitely young, but it shouldn't hold you back that much. Sometimes we all have less free time to work on our videos as well. I'm sorry that you were bullied when you were younger, it can definitely suck for whoever it happens to. I hope that you manage to work out greatly for youtube. And lastly, be careful about using the subscribe word in your posts. People tend to sub4sub on accident, and they end up with a lot of dead subs!

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Crow, you're definitely young, but it shouldn't hold you back that much. Sometimes we all have less free time to work on our videos as well. I'm sorry that you were bullied when you were younger, it can definitely suck for whoever it happens to. I hope that you manage to work out greatly for youtube. And lastly, be careful about using the subscribe word in your posts. People tend to sub4sub on accident, and they end up with a lot of dead subs!
Ah right, I will, and thanks, I hope I can become a lot bigger on YT, and thanks for the tips

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

Sorry to hear that you have been bullied , its not cool at all but keep your head held high and keep going bro you can do it !!!
I see you play some black ops 3 ! do you enjoy it ?

I wish you all the best !

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man! It's great to hear that you don't let something like that hold you back. I wouldn't say 15 is young to start at all, doesn't matter how old you are, if you know how to make good videos you will do well.

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

Sorry to hear that you have been bullied , its not cool at all but keep your head held high and keep going bro you can do it !!!
I see you play some black ops 3 ! do you enjoy it ?

I wish you all the best !
Yeah, Black Ops 3 is awesome, it's a heavy game on the PC, still worth it

Reactions: Prology

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
good to hear , ive heard a lot of hackers on the pc !
Nah, really hard to hack on PC, They have Valve Anti Cheat on BO3 for PC, which is pretty secure, you'll get people using controllers which gets aim assist unfortunately

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Nah, really hard to hack on PC, They have Valve Anti Cheat on BO3 for PC, which is pretty secure, you'll get people using controllers which gets aim assist unfortunately

Ah ok some guy said a lot of hackers but never mind well that is good to hear they are trying to stop it ! Ah I forgot them can use controllers unfair on mouse players !

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Personally mouse and keyboard is better, especially having a razer mouse, you can bind everything to that, :)