Gaming Crowzo

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello there, I'm Crowzo, normally called Crow, or my real name (which is in my videos)
I have been a YouTuber for about 3 years now, only recently started growing, I've been doing gaming videos throughout the time I've been around, and at certain points will make a bit of music, I've been going through my computer courses at school, which so far are going good, right now I'm 15, which I know you'd think is a bit young to start off but I've always had this big dream to be a YouTuber, I recently got partnered with Freedom which is awesome, throughout my life, I was bullied quite a lot, for multiple reasons, because I am different, about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a communication disorder, however, I didn't let it stop me from doing what I love. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy my content if you look me up! Also, subscribing would help me out so much, :)
Welcome to the forums, I also am in computer classes and I have to say I enjoy the material, the people are another story :D

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums, I also am in computer classes and I have to say I enjoy the material, the people are another story :D
The material is pretty good, I'm doing computer science and game development, and I count media studies as a computer class too, which I'm doing editing in right now, the people aren't great but the things we do are. thanks :)

Reactions: Nuke

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Glad you have kept at it for so long, Shows you really have passion for what you do, and that will get you so far! If you love what you do, and others can see that, You will be very successful!
Great stuff!

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Glad you have kept at it for so long, Shows you really have passion for what you do, and that will get you so far! If you love what you do, and others can see that, You will be very successful!
Great stuff!
Thank you!, I've just hopped on since I got on and I saw my tag, also I do have passion and always have done, It's just finding time to do the stuff, which I have right now :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello there, I'm Crowzo, normally called Crow, or my real name (which is in my videos)
I have been a YouTuber for about 3 years now, only recently started growing, I've been doing gaming videos throughout the time I've been around, and at certain points will make a bit of music, I've been going through my computer courses at school, which so far are going good, right now I'm 15, which I know you'd think is a bit young to start off but I've always had this big dream to be a YouTuber, I recently got partnered with Freedom which is awesome, throughout my life, I was bullied quite a lot, for multiple reasons, because I am different, about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a communication disorder, however, I didn't let it stop me from doing what I love. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy my content if you look me up! Also, subscribing would help me out so much, :)
Keep doing what you love, man! No matter what anyone says, don't let them stop you from living your life. Now you have the good people at Freedom backing you up as well, so don't hesitate to come to us if you need anything. I wish the best on your adventures through YouTube :)

Crowzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Keep doing what you love, man! No matter what anyone says, don't let them stop you from living your life. Now you have the good people at Freedom backing you up as well, so don't hesitate to come to us if you need anything. I wish the best on your adventures through YouTube :)
Thank you!, and you too, we'll all grow to be big someday :D

Reactions: Goped Fred