Service Closed

GamingWithIceNova

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
Pinole,CA
YouTube
I make Channel Art, Profile Pics, and thumbnails. Contact me and we will work something out. This is all free, my contact details are in my signature.

I am doing reviews on anyone's channel, big or small. I will be looking at content, Profile Pic, Channel Art and thumbnails and will rate out of 10 (ex. 9/10) on each one of those components.
Hey ModernGFX! I know that I requested for a logo and banner 2 TIMES! Can you please make me a banner 1 more time? NO LOGO. Here are some the things I want for my new banner! Also please tell me what you want me to do when u make it? Make another Thank You Video?

Details!
Background color will be Light Blue! Please make the text GamingWithIceNova! Make the GamingWith part White and IceNova Dark Blue! Then put Subscribe Today under it with the color White! right! Now for the images! Please put CS:GO CT AWPER(At the left) aiming at the right. Then place this Minecraft Skin in the Middle! http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/agent-jameson-locke---halo-5-guardians/ Finally place a Team Fortress 2 Spy in the right next to the Minecraft Halo 5 Guardian skin. Thanks and send it to me VIA Email! Email is [email protected]
THANKS!

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Hey ModernGFX! I know that I requested for a logo and banner 2 TIMES! Can you please make me a banner 1 more time? NO LOGO. Here are some the things I want for my new banner! Also please tell me what you want me to do when u make it? Make another Thank You Video?

Details!
Background color will be Light Blue! Please make the text GamingWithIceNova! Make the GamingWith part White and IceNova Dark Blue! Then put Subscribe Today under it with the color White! right! Now for the images! Please put CS:GO CT AWPER(At the left) aiming at the right. Then place this Minecraft Skin in the Middle! http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/agent-jameson-locke---halo-5-guardians/ Finally place a Team Fortress 2 Spy in the right next to the Minecraft Halo 5 Guardian skin. Thanks and send it to me VIA Email! Email is [email protected]
THANKS!
Dude you are really cool, and you are the easiest person to make graphics for because you are so detailed. You don't have to do anything. I will make it tomorrow see you dude.

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Content - 7/10
Profile Picture - 2/10
Banner - 5/10
Thumbnails - 5/10

Overall - 4.75/10

Simple Dark Souls 3 gameplay, Your profie picture has no relation to your channel, and your banner isn't very well made. You only have 4 thumbnails and you need more than that because you have 17 videos.

could i have a rate on my channel please my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy7pThQpkL8Udz7JLiZqoGw
Content - 9/10
Profile Picture - 2/10
Banner - 5/10
Thumbnails - 7/10

Overall - 5.75/10

I really enjoyed your content, you don't talk too much and you do talk enough plus you play a variety of games. You need a different Profile Picture, and you need a gaming banner. You put thumbnails on most of your videos and they are pretty good, but you need to make thumbnails for all videos. Good luck and keep going youre doing great! :)

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Content - 7/10
Profile Picture - 2/10
Banner - 5/10
Thumbnails - 5/10

Overall - 4.75/10

Simple Dark Souls 3 gameplay, Your profie picture has no relation to your channel, and your banner isn't very well made. You only have 4 thumbnails and you need more than that because you have 17 videos.

Content - 9/10
Profile Picture - 2/10
Banner - 5/10
Thumbnails - 7/10

Overall - 5.75/10

I really enjoyed your content, you don't talk too much and you do talk enough plus you play a variety of games. You need a different Profile Picture, and you need a gaming banner. You put thumbnails on most of your videos and they are pretty good, but you need to make thumbnails for all videos. Good luck and keep going youre doing great! :)
cheers mate that means a lot and i im trying to get a better profile picture and banner and i am gonna be putting thumbnails on every video i upload.