Service Closed

GamingWithIceNova

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
Pinole,CA
YouTube
I make Channel Art, Profile Pics, and thumbnails. Contact me and we will work something out. This is all free, my contact details are in my signature.

I am doing reviews on anyone's channel, big or small. I will be looking at content, Profile Pic, Channel Art and thumbnails and will rate out of 10 (ex. 9/10) on each one of those components.
ModernGFX I know you remember me cause I requested the KingGeckoNova logo and banner. I just need a logo and banner for my friend GeckoGaming, who is part of my group channel, KingGeckoNova.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbBXg1TR6PC7GSDR4HzDww

Logo/Profile Picture Details!
I want the background of the logo/profile picture to be green but don't make it to dark. I also want Gecko on the top and Gaming on the bottom. So like this Gecko Please make the Gecko text color Green but you can still see the text and not blending in with the background green. Thanks!
Gaming Gaming
Please send it VIA email! [email protected] is my email as usual!

Banner Details!
Please make the background for the banner Green. Also make the text say GeckoGaming and the color is Green. Don't make the Green for GeckoGaming blend in with the background color because both are Green. For pictures please put a TF2 Pyro and a Butterfly Knife. Place the TF2 Pyro on the left of the text and place the Butterfly Knife on the right of the text. Please send it VIA email! [email protected] is my email.
Thanks!

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Modern! wanna take a look at my channel? I would love to see what i'm doing good and what i'm doing better! I do know about the banner being a bit on the simple side which is basically because i'm not the greatest GFX maker in the world. So because of that, I would like you to mostly focus on the content i make, but the GFX can still make an influence on the final rating of course.

Anyway, Thanks in advance :D

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Hey there Modern! wanna take a look at my channel? I would love to see what i'm doing good and what i'm doing better! I do know about the banner being a bit on the simple side which is basically because i'm not the greatest GFX maker in the world. So because of that, I would like you to mostly focus on the content i make, but the GFX can still make an influence on the final rating of course.

Anyway, Thanks in advance :D
Content - 8/10
Profile Picture - 6/10
Banner - 6/10
Thumbnails - 5/10

Overall - 6.25/10

The thumbnails need major work, that is a major reason why people click on your vids.
Content is old stuff but BO1 is now backwards compatible so people might watch your vids.
Keep on going, youre doing pretty good :)

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
I make Channel Art, Profile Pics, and thumbnails. Contact me and we will work something out. This is all free, my contact details are in my signature.

I am doing reviews on anyone's channel, big or small. I will be looking at content, Profile Pic, Channel Art and thumbnails and will rate out of 10 (ex. 9/10) on each one of those components.
Can you make me channel art and a profile pic. Thank you!

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Content - 5/10
Profile Picture - 7/10
Banner - 8/10
Thumbnails - 4/10

Overall - 6.25/10

You need a better microphone, your profile picture and banner is simple and clean and I like that, and you need to work on thumbnails.

G

Gods of Odds

Content - 5/10
Profile Picture - 7/10
Banner - 8/10
Thumbnails - 4/10

Overall - 6.25/10

You need a better microphone, your profile picture and banner is simple and clean and I like that, and you need to work on thumbnails.
Thanks and yep I agree with you.