Service Cinema4D Minecraft Characters ! FREE

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
If you're still doing this and or willing to do one for me I would like one made.
IGN Krisfire
Skype kflatt24
Background Transparent
weapons Diamond sword
Pose standing legs slightly apart in a chill Pose and if possible with a peace sign. (Hope that's not too difficult for you.)
Hey I was wondering if it is still coming?
The problem is the old rig uses 1.7 skins I believe 32x32 skins. 1.8 is 64x64 so might take until christmas... but I will make sure you guys get exactly what you need
Minecraft IGN KingChocMilk
Skype or Email [email protected]
Transparent background or not: Transparent
Any pose / Weapons: Can you have my guy with a diamond sword or something in any cool pose!
Same for you sir.

Reactions: krisfire

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
here ! I couldn't do the invis option as it was overlapping i have the unrendered so i can maker adjustments I was adding animals but thought u wouldn't like it!
View attachment 12562
Hey, thx so much but I forgot than my guy had that santa hat on... If it was easy I would rly like it if u used my Jodez_playz account... I entered my request b4 i put on the santa hat... If it isnt that easy then thats fine...
Thx alot
PS if yes then i could just send u a 1.7 png of my skin
PSS also the animal would be fine as long as my skin was isolated enough where i could edit it so the animals and my skin was on different layers

Last edited:

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Hey, thx so much but I forgot than my guy had that santa hat on... If it was easy I would rly like it if u used my Jodez_playz account... I entered my request b4 i put on the santa hat... If it isnt that easy then thats fine...
Thx alot
Luckly I saved
kk thx b/c I got the rest of my banner rdy and am just waiting on u...
Thx so much!
I've worked very hard on getting the table but couldn't do it. So as an apolgy I will be offering you a free intro look at my post or my profolio http://bros1083.brushd.com/[DOUBLEPOST=1451786551][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could send you a 1.7 version of my skin. Would that be easier?
Yes please I would do it helps alot! But I could do a 1.8 version and work around this as well!

The TARDIS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2014
YouTube
TheTARDIS2176
Could you make me a Factions Thumbnail?

Minecraft IGN - TheTARDIS2176
Skype or Email - Gogass2176
Transparent background or not - I'll supply the Background Image on Skype
Any pose / Weapons - Enchanted Diamond Sword and a God Apple please.

Thanks in advanced.

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube

Thanks in advanced.
Ok it will take me some time ![DOUBLEPOST=1452401943][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone on this thread please give me some time as the Skin converision takes time so please give me some time. I want everything to be done by Febuary anyone before this post will have there thing done by Febuary[DOUBLEPOST=1452454052][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks in advanced.
Umm. Me no good at thumbnails but i sent it via PM

Last edited:
Reactions: The TARDIS

The TARDIS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2014
YouTube
TheTARDIS2176
Ok it will take me some time ![DOUBLEPOST=1452401943][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone on this thread please give me some time as the Skin converision takes time so please give me some time. I want everything to be done by Febuary anyone before this post will have there thing done by Febuary[DOUBLEPOST=1452454052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Umm. Me no good at thumbnails but i sent it via PM
Yo, Mega says I need a Decryption Code? Could you upload it elsewhere? Like Attach it in a PM or Upload it to MediaFire?

Thanks,
~TheTARDIS2176