Service Cinema4D Minecraft Characters ! FREE

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
So I was bored and thought giving back to the community so If you play minecraft, Have a skin, Want a pose in 3D. Just ask and fill the application and I will get to you shortly. This usually takes 1-3 days after being accepting basically meaning I say I'm on your request.

Application
Minecraft IGN
Skype or Email
Transparent background or not
Any pose / Weapons

Finally

Hey man! Would it be possible to have a "donation overlay" on the stream, saying something like "Donate now!" and then below it the link to do so? If possible, please make me one! I would like one kind of Mario/Pokémon/Nintendo styled, doesn't need to be though!

Main text: Donate now!
Subtext: https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/cricketguyable

A small kind of overlay on the stream, thanks! Hit me up on Skype: aditya_jaksani

Last edited:

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
Hey, I know I'm probably far late but If you could do one more that would be great!
IGN: Jodez
Background: Transparent
Pose/Weapons: Diamond Sword, and leaning on invisible table, legs crossed

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Hey, I know I'm probably far late but If you could do one more that would be great!
IGN: Jodez
Background: Transparent
Pose/Weapons: Diamond Sword, and leaning on invisible table, legs crossed
ok. No one is ever late. Give me up to Saturday. When I'm done I'll send it to you as in PM or SKYPE :D

krisfire

Freedom! Member
If you're still doing this and or willing to do one for me I would like one made.
IGN Krisfire
Skype kflatt24
Background Transparent
weapons Diamond sword
Pose standing legs slightly apart in a chill Pose and if possible with a peace sign. (Hope that's not too difficult for you.)