Network Chat moderator.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Thanks for the suggestions. Currently it is impossible to have someone on 100% of the time due to our moderators schedules etc. I can assure you though that every single report that is submitted in the chat box is looked at and acted on.

So please continue to report those that are being rude or advertising or doing anything else against the rules. It does make a difference and eventually we will thin their numbers to the point where there is a lot less spam.

Each is done case by case so worse offences have stricter punishments etc.
Here's a new idea:
Since the forum does have an issue with new people pasting their link in chat as their first message. Why not implement a system that sees any YouTube link turned into asterisks like is done with curse words?
It would prevent violations by new people while making it comical to see them try to work around it.

Reactions: riganthor

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Here's a new idea:
Since the forum does have an issue with new people pasting their link in chat as their first message. Why not implement a system that sees any YouTube link turned into asterisks like is done with curse words?
It would prevent violations by new people while making it comical to see them try to work around it.
That would actually be a effective strategy.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Here's a new idea:

I asked Danny a while ago if that was possible but he said if we did that it would change the whole forums also so no youtube links could be posted at all :/