Offering Channel reviews! Comment

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So I'm gonna review some channels! I love helping the community out! I may sub if I find your content good! and if you want maybe check mine out! But that's optional!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
oh XD here you go https://www.youtube.com/user/PrototypeNinja100 the recent videos are the ones i mainly want reviewed cause had gaps where i had been in college and that so couldnt keep it consistant back then
Sure
oh XD here you go https://www.youtube.com/user/PrototypeNinja100 the recent videos are the ones i mainly want reviewed cause had gaps where i had been in college and that so couldnt keep it consistant back then
I'll comment on the video :3

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
mind giving me a review ?
Hey brother, I went ahead and check your channel out!
Feedback: The visuals are awesome! the music is also awesome! The channel art on isn't inviting though, not bad just not sub to me inviting lol. I really enjoyed the trailer and the variety of games you play and know you will grow off of it! Keep it up and I hope my review helped

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Feedback: The visuals are awesome! the music is also awesome! The channel art on isn't inviting though, not bad just not sub to me inviting lol. I really enjoyed the trailer and the variety of games you play and know you will grow off of it! Keep it up and I hope my review helped
thanks for the good comments :) inspires me to continue trying hard, dont worry ill work on my thumbnails more since most people want me to

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Woah thanks dude haha! What do you mean by my channel art? Do you mean this one? Or my logo?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Also, feel free to give me a review. I know I definitely need an intro/outro. I like feedback, though, so have at it :)