Offering Channel reviews! Comment

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
So I'm gonna review some channels! I love helping the community out! I may sub if I find your content good! and if you want maybe check mine out! But that's optional!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
oh XD here you go https://www.youtube.com/user/PrototypeNinja100 the recent videos are the ones i mainly want reviewed cause had gaps where i had been in college and that so couldnt keep it consistant back then
Sure
oh XD here you go https://www.youtube.com/user/PrototypeNinja100 the recent videos are the ones i mainly want reviewed cause had gaps where i had been in college and that so couldnt keep it consistant back then
I'll comment on the video :3

Reactions: Prototype Ninja1

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
mind giving me a review ?
Hey brother, I went ahead and check your channel out!
Feedback: The visuals are awesome! the music is also awesome! The channel art on isn't inviting though, not bad just not sub to me inviting lol. I really enjoyed the trailer and the variety of games you play and know you will grow off of it! Keep it up and I hope my review helped

Reactions: Prototype Ninja1

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
Feedback: The visuals are awesome! the music is also awesome! The channel art on isn't inviting though, not bad just not sub to me inviting lol. I really enjoyed the trailer and the variety of games you play and know you will grow off of it! Keep it up and I hope my review helped
thanks for the good comments :) inspires me to continue trying hard, dont worry ill work on my thumbnails more since most people want me to

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Woah thanks dude haha! What do you mean by my channel art? Do you mean this one? Or my logo?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1