PC Can We Set Up A Large Collaboration

Josh0238

New User
Feb 9, 2016
EU
twitter.com
YouTube
Josh0238
I'm talking big. 16 man collaboration. 32? maybe a bit much. But to me 16 sounds good. 16 youtubers from freedom, whatever size channels playing a game and uploading it to youtube and helping each other grow while having fun. That's what I want to see happen here.

So this is what we are going to do. First I would like to see who exactly is interested. Just post saying your interested. Right now what game doesn't matter. There are plenty of games out there that support 16 players and currently we just want to see if we can get the numbers. If not we can always drop down the size to 14, 12, 10, 8 or whatever.

If we get enough people I will star a Skype group so that we may all chat about what we will play, how we will play and all the fine details. Keep in mind this ironically all fun and games. I'm looking for people who can take a collaboration of this size seriously. I don't want to set up a 16 man game and 1 person decides to bail. We will attempt to correct for things like that but you are expected to set a date and time to participate in this.

If the group wants to do a game you don't own you might have to buy it. I do want to aim for maybe a cheaper game as to not exclude people or break there wallets. Hell if its cheap enough I will buy it for you. I currently have 3 extra copies of Guns of Icarus ready to pass out.

Unfortunately a collab of this size may exclude some of you younger youtubers. It really sucks when we have been playing for an hour and mommy comes in telling you to clean your room. But if you can guarantee that none of that will happen then come along. I'm putting emphasis on this because I really am not the type of person who enjoys setting up a large event only to have 1 person wreck it all. I have ideas for preventing something like this but as I stated before that will be left to the finer details.
Here is my skype: josh DaCruz call me any time

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
The game is currently undecided guys. We have been discussing on what game we are going to do until the full collaboration. We have decided that we will be recording a session of Gmod until we have a group of 16. Once we hit 16 members we will all discuss a game to play.

maxuranium

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
A world of your imagination
YouTube
I'm very interested, would love to join this collaboration with anybody else. My channel link is below, hope this turns out good! I am a bit young however if you look at any of the content on my channel and the regularity at which I post you will see I make lots of time to record uninterrupted.

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Official Update #1
We are currently at 14/16 members. 2 more and we will begin planning out this event. At this moment the most commonly owned game amungst the group happens to be Garry;s Mod. So chances are out first event will be with that game.

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello thirst, I am really interested in a massive collab sized group and I am really interested in joining I have like 144 games so I dont think that not owning the game is going to be an issue for me but I have all of the popular games on steam so im up for joining:) My skype is gravityruler.

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Official Update #2
Bubbo marks our 16th member. We have no reached our goal of 16 members for a Freedom Collab video. We are still looking for more people. There are times not everyone will be available and having some benched players will help avoid timing issues.

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
We are still looking for new members to join us everyday. Our first even has been planned out. If you would like to participate message me on skype at Thirstbuster44. Our first recording session will be Gmod on Saturday Feb 20th between the hours of 4pm PST to 7pm PST. Thats 7pm EST - 10pm EST.