PC Can We Set Up A Large Collaboration

LesediPhosa

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
I'm talking big. 16 man collaboration. 32? maybe a bit much. But to me 16 sounds good. 16 youtubers from freedom, whatever size channels playing a game and uploading it to youtube and helping each other grow while having fun. That's what I want to see happen here.

So this is what we are going to do. First I would like to see who exactly is interested. Just post saying your interested. Right now what game doesn't matter. There are plenty of games out there that support 16 players and currently we just want to see if we can get the numbers. If not we can always drop down the size to 14, 12, 10, 8 or whatever.

If we get enough people I will star a Skype group so that we may all chat about what we will play, how we will play and all the fine details. Keep in mind this ironically all fun and games. I'm looking for people who can take a collaboration of this size seriously. I don't want to set up a 16 man game and 1 person decides to bail. We will attempt to correct for things like that but you are expected to set a date and time to participate in this.

If the group wants to do a game you don't own you might have to buy it. I do want to aim for maybe a cheaper game as to not exclude people or break there wallets. Hell if its cheap enough I will buy it for you. I currently have 3 extra copies of Guns of Icarus ready to pass out.

Unfortunately a collab of this size may exclude some of you younger youtubers. It really sucks when we have been playing for an hour and mommy comes in telling you to clean your room. But if you can guarantee that none of that will happen then come along. I'm putting emphasis on this because I really am not the type of person who enjoys setting up a large event only to have 1 person wreck it all. I have ideas for preventing something like this but as I stated before that will be left to the finer details.
Wouldn't Mind I'm In Any Game Is Kul With Me

LesediPhosa

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
Skype Is lesediking
go sleep
Thats a reasonable concern. Currently the best we can hope for is to play this out well enough so that its as little of an issue as possible.

When I wake up i will form a skype group. I know i said earlier id do it about now but im far to tired.
I'm talking big. 16 man collaboration. 32? maybe a bit much. But to me 16 sounds good. 16 youtubers from freedom, whatever size channels playing a game and uploading it to youtube and helping each other grow while having fun. That's what I want to see happen here.

So this is what we are going to do. First I would like to see who exactly is interested. Just post saying your interested. Right now what game doesn't matter. There are plenty of games out there that support 16 players and currently we just want to see if we can get the numbers. If not we can always drop down the size to 14, 12, 10, 8 or whatever.

If we get enough people I will star a Skype group so that we may all chat about what we will play, how we will play and all the fine details. Keep in mind this ironically all fun and games. I'm looking for people who can take a collaboration of this size seriously. I don't want to set up a 16 man game and 1 person decides to bail. We will attempt to correct for things like that but you are expected to set a date and time to participate in this.

If the group wants to do a game you don't own you might have to buy it. I do want to aim for maybe a cheaper game as to not exclude people or break there wallets. Hell if its cheap enough I will buy it for you. I currently have 3 extra copies of Guns of Icarus ready to pass out.

Unfortunately a collab of this size may exclude some of you younger youtubers. It really sucks when we have been playing for an hour and mommy comes in telling you to clean your room. But if you can guarantee that none of that will happen then come along. I'm putting emphasis on this because I really am not the type of person who enjoys setting up a large event only to have 1 person wreck it all. I have ideas for preventing something like this but as I stated before that will be left to the finer details.
Skype lesediking

Last edited:

Emmanuel Owoaje

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
london
YouTube
We are still looking for new members to join us everyday. Our first even has been planned out. If you would like to participate message me on skype at Thirstbuster44. Our first recording session will be Gmod on Saturday Feb 20th between the hours of 4pm PST to 7pm PST. Thats 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
yess im available added u , my skype is emmanuel.owoaje

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Still looking for new members to join every day. We are moving away from Skype and moving to Teamspeak. If you would like to join send me a PM and i will give you our server info.

mumongugaming

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
England
YouTube
mumongugaming
If age is NO issue, then I can be the Daddy as I am 33. Surely the issue is, TIME ZONES. Is everyone able to log on and communicate at the same time, due to location of their country. I am in England. What about the rest of the group. 16 is a big number to keep organised. Games such as Minecraft, GTA Online, Sports Sims, FPS Games etc. With 2016 upon us. Good games for future projects would be DOOM and Overwatch. Also split groups of 4 on The Division, we could even set up a league table with a points scoring system, so that Viewers/Subscribers can be our cheerleaders...lol. If I am an accepted participant, then my SKYPE is mumongu.gaming Many thanks for your time and consideration

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hey The Division has Proxsimity Voice Chat so we could interlock whatever sized group of people working together hunting rogues, or being rogues. I have the PC version, but that can also change to PS 4 but I do not currently possess an XBox One. I am looking to put together a 4 man (plus) team together so we can play through all the way to endgame on hard difficulty.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
you guys still up for more people? If so i'm willing to join, I'm 14 but the only other problem is i'm from Australia, but yeah if you guys are still letting poeple join i'll join :)

D

Deleted member 126852

Hey Guys im up for growing my channel!! let me know if there is still space!!

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
There is always space. Just add me on skype and we will get you on the TS server. Sorry for the late response. Ive been extreemly busy and havnt had time to check anything. My Skype is ThirstBuster44

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
This sounds like a pretty good idea. Games like tf2 and gmod could work really well. Private 8v8s could work out, but organisation is a huge pain in the ass. We've done a couple at school and the planning is pretty damn hard, and people still don't show up. If it is organised well, with time and everything, it will work extremely well.