Solved Can freedom protect tv show ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
Hello , we have a tv show coming in soon on tv , and we wanted to know if freedom can help us protect , cause when you apply it says that freedom can help with locating your videos if others re-uploaded it on youtube , so we really need a fast reply because its gone air soon and we want to do everything officially and efficiently .

Thank you in advance any possible information would help us !

kabalyero

An Adventure Worth Experiencing!
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
www.kabalyero.info
YouTube
this was the answer they gave me when I asked support the same question...

"Sadly there isn't really anything I can do about this as a Freedom! support agent, however my suggestion would be to flag the video for copyright. Thank you for contacting Freedom!'s support team! Feel free to contact us any time! "

Upvote 0

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
when you say T.V. show are you talking about an actual tv network aired Television show? If so we can do more to protect your content however for general youtube only content there's only so much we can do.

Stef

Upvote 0

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
this was the answer they gave me when I asked support the same question...

"Sadly there isn't really anything I can do about this as a Freedom! support agent, however my suggestion would be to flag the video for copyright. Thank you for contacting Freedom!'s support team! Feel free to contact us any time! "

Thank you for replying ^^ i guess i'll wait for my response from the support team !

Upvote 0

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
when you say T.V. show are you talking about an actual tv network aired Television show? If so we can do more to protect your content however for general youtube only content there's only so much we can do.

Stef

Yes that's what we mean it will air on 6 of june which mean next month , and once it aired youtube will be full of channels that upload it ofc like any tv series or movie ! So we wanted to know if freedom can help us by claiming them or removing them ! And if flaging or reporting them to freedom would help them do the job easier we will hire agents to do just that but we wanted some clear answers !

Thank you for replying ^^

Upvote 0

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Yes that's what we mean it will air on 6 of june which mean next month , and once it aired youtube will be full of channels that upload it ofc like any tv series or movie ! So we wanted to know if freedom can help us by claiming them or removing them ! And if flaging or reporting them to freedom would help them do the job easier we will hire agents to do just that but we wanted some clear answers !

Thank you for replying ^^
We can certainly put something in the youtube thumbprinting system but we need proper documents to prove ownership along with copies of the videos themselves and a few other things.

Pm me your email address and ill put you in touch with the right people.

Stef

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.