Request BUYING A NEW MONITOR

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
I hope this is the right place for this topic. But I am currently shopping for a new monitor for my PS4. I'm looking for opinions and suggestions on some of the better monitors I should look at it, but within a decent price range. Around $200 is what I'm goin for. Are there any good monitors out there with 1ms response, that come with built in speakers, but also for a good price. I appreciate any help I get :)

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
I hope this is the right place for this topic. But I am currently shopping for a new monitor for my PS4. I'm looking for opinions and suggestions on some of the better monitors I should look at it, but within a decent price range. Around $200 is what I'm goin for. Are there any good monitors out there with 1ms response, that come with built in speakers, but also for a good price. I appreciate any help I get :)

I just got mine 2 weeks ago, ASUS VP228H does the job very well, I got it for $150 including tax because it was on sale, Canadian Dollar, 21.5inch. Which is sufficient for my room and desk size to be honest. However, it only has 60hz refresh rate (I don't really care about this that much). For the 1ms with 144hz you might wanna increase your budget, because if you're lucky, the cheapest ones are about $260 Canadian. Not sure about US.

Reactions: Roachhie

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
I just got mine 2 weeks ago, ASUS VP228H does the job very well, I got it for $150 including tax because it was on sale, Canadian Dollar, 21.5inch. Which is sufficient for my room and desk size to be honest. However, it only has 60hz refresh rate (I don't really care about this that much). For the 1ms with 144hz you might wanna increase your budget, because if you're lucky, the cheapest ones are about $260 Canadian. Not sure about US.

Thanks for your input! :D I actually went with the the ASUS VX238H 23inch. Comes with 1ms response and an 80,000,000:1 contrast ratio. The reviews sounded promising so I went with it :) Was only around 140 USD and I got the one day shipping. Should be here Monday :)

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
Thanks for your input! :D I actually went with the the ASUS VX238H 23inch. Comes with 1ms response and an 80,000,000:1 contrast ratio. The reviews sounded promising so I went with it :) Was only around 140 USD and I got the one day shipping. Should be here Monday :)

Exciting! :D Are you setting up for a dual monitor?

Reactions: Roachhie