Tips & Tricks Bulk record or Not.

D

Deleted member 17740

It depends on the person, and times your available. See my answer <here> for help with time management.
You can bulk record, but then if there's an error in one video, it'll be in all of ya video for a while.
But it can decrease the amount of time needed to record the videos, which helps.
Personally i do bulk recording, however recording each video a day or two before it's released publicly on youtube might also work for ya.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Is it better to bulk record on a weekend or record a video each day?
It would all depend what you have time for - if you get a day off to record then it might be best to bulk record / edit videos while you have the chance, just incase something comes up later in the week and you don't have chance to do it. Though I know some people that don't like spending loads of time on one day doing the same thing (recording / editing) so they prefer to space things out to multiple days.

GrapeCollie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I would say record in bulk, but that's just me, I feel like it is really up to choice wether or not to do that. It depends on how much time you have.

Here are a list of pros and cons, please note, these are just my opnions. The cons list is pretty empty..

Pros:

It's easier to edit videos, and upload them.
You have more free time?
You can schedual you're uploads!

Cons:

It's a lot more work!

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Is it better to bulk record on a weekend or record a video each day?
It depends on your personal preference it makes it easier for me as you can schedule your videos and better stick to that schedule also i can only record on the weekends and edit on weekdays so it does help. The important thing is which ever way you record make a schedule and stick to it

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I try to bulk record. I'll record up to like 10 videos, then edit and upload at least 2-3 videos in my off time. Some weeks, it works out, but others (like this week so far) I just don't feel like recording or editing. Mainly because I'm binge watching Anime (facepalm)

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
Depends on your schedule, I usually record a lot of gameplay in one sitting and then go and edit them. If i record for about an hour or 2 i usually have about 3 videos maybe 4 because i cut out a lot of parts where im not talking or anything interesting is happening