Solved Being Accepted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryGazza

New User
Nov 15, 2016
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question im trying to link my FREEDOM account to my Youtube and its saying im 1000+ In line and has been saying that for about two weeks now.

Is there anything wrong as i want to put my content up but im having to wait quite a while :/ Just wouldnt mind knowing whats going on if anyone can help?

Thanks Again!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello @GaryGazza,
This should normally take up to 2 work days. After that you will be asked to speak to a Freedom Partnership Staff member who will help you out further. As it hasn't arrived in 2 business days, I recommend you contact Freedom Support.

More Information can be found here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/no-invitation-learn-more-button-hasnt-shown-up.172147/

Please provide us with your channel ID, which is the part in your YouTube URL that's behind /channel/.
Example:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8WbdD3m5dP9giOU9XtAGWQ

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There seems to be an issue with the partnerships at the minute, nothing to worry about just seems like they are taking a little longer than usual to be reviewed and for the information to be sent to potential partners. As @LW001 has said above could you please submit a ticket to the support team at www.support.tm and they will be able to look into this further for you. Please don't forget to include your Freedom ID which can be found on your Freedom dashboard and your channel ID as mentioned above

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi there @GaryGazza

I'm sorry to hear if you have not received the invite yet. As mentioned above, that's the normal time frame. If ever you're still not getting any updates, you would need to contact us via support.tm

I can assure you that when you send in a ticket, we will respond to it immediately.

Looking forward to your ticket so that we can assist.

Upvote 0

GaryGazza

New User
Nov 15, 2016
Thanks for the replies I appreciate it, I go to the links you guys gave me and it just comes up with help guides and from there my question ain't there..

I'm not sure whether to just cancel the review and try again? But just dont want it taking much longer.

It would be ideal if I could speak to a reviewer or admin on here to answer my questions, or does anyone actually have a link I could go to?

Thanks again people.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thanks for the replies I appreciate it, I go to the links you guys gave me and it just comes up with help guides and from there my question ain't there..

I'm not sure whether to just cancel the review and try again? But just dont want it taking much longer.

It would be ideal if I could speak to a reviewer or admin on here to answer my questions, or does anyone actually have a link I could go to?

Thanks again people.
Hello,

I'm sorry that you couldn't find it.
Please go here and use a Twitter or Facebook account to log in:
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/portal/emails/new

There fill out the form.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Thanks again people.
Thats why you need to go to http://freedom2.support.tm/ and then click on "create a ticket" - please note if this is your first time submitting a ticket you will need to set up a separate support account as this is not linked to your forum account.

Upvote 0

GaryGazza

New User
Nov 15, 2016
Thanks for the replies once again!

I've just sent my Ticket, hopefully hear back soon :)

Just wanna get back to putting content back up :p

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question im trying to link my FREEDOM account to my Youtube and its saying im 1000+ In line and has been saying that for about two weeks now.

Is there anything wrong as i want to put my content up but im having to wait quite a while :/ Just wouldnt mind knowing whats going on if anyone can help?

Thanks Again!
It may take some time to be partnered and in case you can contact the support desk, as for content you could already post it and wait with monetizing till after your connected ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.