Gaming *ATTN* Looking for a few GOOD gaming YouTubers who want to increase their video views.

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Greetings:

This post is intended for small gaming channels with QUALITY content that generally get less than 100 views per video.

I'm part of a small YouTube Reddit share group (3 people including myself). We share each others' videos to Reddit, which can be a powerful way to increase your video views. At the bare minimum we usually get at least 100 views from Redditors per video, very rarely less than that, more often-- more than that. For example-- most of the videos of mine shared to Reddit get between 300-400 views just from Redditors. Some have gotten more than 2,000 views. I currently have 232 subscribers. Reddit can be a great way to kickstart views on your videos.If you are a small gaming channel (less than 1000 subscribers) and get less than 100 views per video and are interested in increasing your video views, please read further.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Quality YouTube Gamers: If you simply record your gameplay and throw it on YouTube with no editing or commentary, Reddit probably won't work for you. If you simply record your gameplay and put it up on YouTube with no edits, long boring lapses in action, and dull and uninteresting commentary, then Reddit propably isn't for you either. If you take pride in your videos, put quite a bit of effort into making them, and if you are confidant your content is well above average...then Reddit just might work for you!

*This is not sub4sub or fake views. Redditors are real people, with real interests and real opinions, who view videos (among other content) within the subreddits they enjoy.*

Adult Gamers: Our community consists of adult gamers over the age of 18. We would prefer to have others join our community who are adults as well.

YouTube Gamers who play relevant, action based games: We play games like Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops, Infinite Warfare, Arma 3, etc. We would like to incorporate other gamers into our group who play similar titles, that way we can appreciate each other's content.

There is currently 3 of us in our Reddit share community...we would like to expand our community up to 10. Potentially more in the future. This is not a network or a scam. You don't have to leave Freedom or anything like that. Its just a couple of YouTube gamers who have had success increasing YouTube video views using Reddit, and we'd like to invite a few more quality youtube gamers to join us.

Sharing videos to Reddit can be a great way to get more views on your videos, increase your exposure, and potentially gain new active subscribers. But Reddit can be a very tricky community, so if you are unfamiliar with what Reddit is our how it works, I would suggest doing some research on it before contacting me.

If you are interested in potentially joining our Reddit share community, and you meet the criteria for what we're looking for as posted above, then send me a private message with an introduction to yourself and a link to your channel.

Thank you and keep on gaming in the free world!
sounds cool but shouldnt somebody review our videos or something to say if its worth joining the community? as you probably understood, I'm interested

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
This is awesome! I have been a reddit user for quite some time now and would really wanna join a new community!
Coz communities are the best when active!

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
I'd like to join if you're still searching. I have lots of call of duty content, as my channel is mainly based on CoD. I also do lots of Funny Moments and WWE 2k17 content

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I'm interested in this! I have really good quality content. I can render out my PC gaming videos in 4K and my console games in 1080p 60fps. I use an Audio Technica AT2035 with an M-Audio interface. Go check my channel out and see for yourself. My channel is YourFellowGamer.

KOOLAIDKILL3RR

Sep 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi i would like to join your community. Recently i have uploaded mostly gameplay but i've decided to also upload videos talking bout updates for games i play, and comedy skits based around gaming.

The Flawless

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
london
YouTube
hey man i really do help i stream for atleast 4-12 hours a day basically most as i can and i do make good content could you pleas check it out