Gaming *ATTN* Looking for a few GOOD gaming YouTubers who want to increase their video views.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Greetings:

This post is intended for small gaming channels with QUALITY content that generally get less than 100 views per video.

I'm part of a small YouTube Reddit share group (3 people including myself). We share each others' videos to Reddit, which can be a powerful way to increase your video views. At the bare minimum we usually get at least 100 views from Redditors per video, very rarely less than that, more often-- more than that. For example-- most of the videos of mine shared to Reddit get between 300-400 views just from Redditors. Some have gotten more than 2,000 views. I currently have 232 subscribers. Reddit can be a great way to kickstart views on your videos.If you are a small gaming channel (less than 1000 subscribers) and get less than 100 views per video and are interested in increasing your video views, please read further.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Quality YouTube Gamers: If you simply record your gameplay and throw it on YouTube with no editing or commentary, Reddit probably won't work for you. If you simply record your gameplay and put it up on YouTube with no edits, long boring lapses in action, and dull and uninteresting commentary, then Reddit propably isn't for you either. If you take pride in your videos, put quite a bit of effort into making them, and if you are confidant your content is well above average...then Reddit just might work for you!

*This is not sub4sub or fake views. Redditors are real people, with real interests and real opinions, who view videos (among other content) within the subreddits they enjoy.*

Adult Gamers: Our community consists of adult gamers over the age of 18. We would prefer to have others join our community who are adults as well.

YouTube Gamers who play relevant, action based games: We play games like Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops, Infinite Warfare, Arma 3, etc. We would like to incorporate other gamers into our group who play similar titles, that way we can appreciate each other's content.

There is currently 3 of us in our Reddit share community...we would like to expand our community up to 10. Potentially more in the future. This is not a network or a scam. You don't have to leave Freedom or anything like that. Its just a couple of YouTube gamers who have had success increasing YouTube video views using Reddit, and we'd like to invite a few more quality youtube gamers to join us.

Sharing videos to Reddit can be a great way to get more views on your videos, increase your exposure, and potentially gain new active subscribers. But Reddit can be a very tricky community, so if you are unfamiliar with what Reddit is our how it works, I would suggest doing some research on it before contacting me.

If you are interested in potentially joining our Reddit share community, and you meet the criteria for what we're looking for as posted above, then send me a private message with an introduction to yourself and a link to your channel.

Thank you and keep on gaming in the free world!

Reactions: Glenn Ostoforoff

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I do have a reddit accound, just havet got used to using it much.

Cool. If you haven't done so already, I'd do some research on how "Reddiquette" works, cause its very important to how we use Reddit. We meet on Facebook for the sharing process. If you think you're interested, send me a message on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/RAGJakeVegas/

We can discuss how the whole process works. Right now its me and 2 other guys and our Reddit sharing method has worked quite well in our favor.

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Cool. If you haven't done so already, I'd do some research on how "Reddiquette" works, cause its very important to how we use Reddit. We meet on Facebook for the sharing process. If you think you're interested, send me a message on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/RAGJakeVegas/

We can discuss how the whole process works. Right now its me and 2 other guys and our Reddit sharing method has worked quite well in our favor.
sure let me add you

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Hi there, I'm slowly rebranding my channel, I'm in the works of making a small "moments" video from Rocket League to start the channel off, which is based on funny moments between friends such as misses, goals, trash talking between us that sort of thing, and we're welsh so our humour tends to be on the "dark" funny side.

And potentially some Rainbox Six: Siege stuff

Is this something that your group could be interested in the future?

All videos are rendered out in 1080p 60fps (Unless I've been streaming on twitch it'll be 720p 30fps)
I use a Rode NT1-A XLR mic so commentary audio is top notch.
And when appropriate I will be using facecam

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
The stuff on there right now is like 4 years old, where I was mainly going to just be a walkthrough channel, hence the more formal way the vids were, now is just going to be some funny stuff montage type stuff, hints and tips stuff like that Battlefield Hardline vid, possible walkthrough/playthroughs if the game takes my fancy and some possible some skill montage type stuff in Rocket League.

Tonight me and another Welsh friend are playing Dead Space 3, and I'm terrible with scary games so I should have something decent to edit and throw up when I find someone to help me out with some gfx stuff.

I'll be in touch soon.

Reemis

New User
Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I believe i fall into this, id be really cool to get more views, my contents good, I just need that initial push.

GwakPlays

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
GwakPlays
Greetings:

This post is intended for small gaming channels with QUALITY content that generally get less than 100 views per video.

I'm part of a small YouTube Reddit share group (3 people including myself). We share each others' videos to Reddit, which can be a powerful way to increase your video views. At the bare minimum we usually get at least 100 views from Redditors per video, very rarely less than that, more often-- more than that. For example-- most of the videos of mine shared to Reddit get between 300-400 views just from Redditors. Some have gotten more than 2,000 views. I currently have 232 subscribers. Reddit can be a great way to kickstart views on your videos.If you are a small gaming channel (less than 1000 subscribers) and get less than 100 views per video and are interested in increasing your video views, please read further.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Quality YouTube Gamers: If you simply record your gameplay and throw it on YouTube with no editing or commentary, Reddit probably won't work for you. If you simply record your gameplay and put it up on YouTube with no edits, long boring lapses in action, and dull and uninteresting commentary, then Reddit propably isn't for you either. If you take pride in your videos, put quite a bit of effort into making them, and if you are confidant your content is well above average...then Reddit just might work for you!

*This is not sub4sub or fake views. Redditors are real people, with real interests and real opinions, who view videos (among other content) within the subreddits they enjoy.*

Adult Gamers: Our community consists of adult gamers over the age of 18. We would prefer to have others join our community who are adults as well.

YouTube Gamers who play relevant, action based games: We play games like Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops, Infinite Warfare, Arma 3, etc. We would like to incorporate other gamers into our group who play similar titles, that way we can appreciate each other's content.

There is currently 3 of us in our Reddit share community...we would like to expand our community up to 10. Potentially more in the future. This is not a network or a scam. You don't have to leave Freedom or anything like that. Its just a couple of YouTube gamers who have had success increasing YouTube video views using Reddit, and we'd like to invite a few more quality youtube gamers to join us.

Sharing videos to Reddit can be a great way to get more views on your videos, increase your exposure, and potentially gain new active subscribers. But Reddit can be a very tricky community, so if you are unfamiliar with what Reddit is our how it works, I would suggest doing some research on it before contacting me.

If you are interested in potentially joining our Reddit share community, and you meet the criteria for what we're looking for as posted above, then send me a private message with an introduction to yourself and a link to your channel.

Thank you and keep on gaming in the free world!
Hey I'm interested. Of you look at my channel now my videos get over 100 views but I want to post actual gameplay and funny moments and I know those wont get a lot of views on my channel without help and I don't want to fake views so I would like to see what you guys are doing with the Reddit thing cause it sounds interesting.

Remix

New User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
AbideYT
Hi, my name is Abide (don't mind my freedom username) and I would like to share with you my new YouTube channel! I post good,quality Call of Duty content. I want to know if I can join your Reddit group! Thanks!

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
This sounds like a great opportunity that you are providing, I meet basically all of the criteria you have asked for, I post atleast 2 videos a week that I spend atleast 4/5 hours editing, I'm over 18 and You sounds like a really nice and genuine guy, If you would consider me for this offer that would be very kind of you, As I am not yet partnered with freedom yet (still going through the confirmation process) I don't think I can post links, In any event my name is the same on you tube so you shouldn't have much trouble finding me, thanks and have a good one!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi there, I'm a bit of a contradiction of a channel, some videos go over your threshold where as most of my stuff does not. I'm just kinda wondering if I fit into this category or not, as I'm a little unsure.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I'd be interested in this. I've been told my content is very professional sounding, and I have tried to share content through Reddit. It's a bit difficult to find subreddits for what you want to share, and even finding ones that allow sharing, where some don't. But I would be interested in this. Feel free to check my channel out and let me know.

Now unfortunately I don't play the FPS you mentioned, and I have Overwatch experience, but primarily I like doing series based games that give a story-line or ones I find interesting. Not sure if i meet your content criteria, but feel free to check it out and let me know.

Thanks
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png