Gaming Anyone want to become Youtube friends? (Grow your channel)

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I want a good youtube friend, I'm in buddy ol' pal
I want to create video on a daily basis but I have to think about college. for the future how do you feel about organised meetups of subs choice and giveaways. I am looking for improvements all the time already got improvements more appealing thumbnails, commentary and also face cam.

how do you feel about organised meetups of subscribers choice and me doing giveaways in the future when i get loads of views that makes me the money and then i can start to think about doing organised meetups and giveaways.

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I want a good youtube friend, I'm in buddy ol' pal
I want to create video on a daily basis but I have to think about college. for the future how do you feel about organised meetups of subs choice and giveaways. I am looking for improvements all the time already got improvements more appealing thumbnails, commentary and also face cam.

how do you feel about organised meetups of subscribers choice and me doing giveaways in the future when i get loads of views that makes me the money and then i can start to think about doing organised meetups and giveaways.

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm a young youtuber I want to grow my channel so please help me out guys.

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I want to be your youtube friend please my skype is: ben_zi_bo

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming

I'm in the same boat as you, I want at least 1 vid daily, school is a tricky factor for me too, if you want call me on skype: Cadillac9998 , and we can discuss a schedule or something

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube

What's system do you record on

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I'm in the same boat as you, I want at least 1 vid daily, school is a tricky factor for me too, if you want call me on skype: Cadillac9998 , and we can discuss a schedule or something
I am staring up a shout out series on my channel, if you stay active on my channel you are more likely to get a shout out, and my first three shout outs start, Thursday at nine and can you tell more people if they want a shout out.