Gaming Anyone want to become Youtube friends? (Grow your channel)

victoryroad

New User
When I say "Youtube friends" I mean two people who feature each other and are interactive on each other's channels (comment, like, etc.). So if you want to become friends on youtube reply below and I'll check out some of your videos and feature you on mine! :) (By the way, if you have a twitter, link it below as well as your channel so I'll be notified when you upload a new video.) Thanks!

Just so you know: Check out my channel first because this probably won't work if we don't make somewhat similar videos :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjdxrHYYTex4L08KWb9E7g

I would like to grow like everyone else. I don't have much subscribers but I make videos daily. If you are interested then I would also feature you in my channel. My channel name is my username.

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
I would like to grow like everyone else. I don't have much subscribers but I make videos daily. If you are interested then I would also feature you in my channel. My channel name is my username.
I want to create video on a daily basis but I have to think about college. for the future how do you feel about organised meetups of subs choice and giveaways. I am looking for improvements all the time already got improvements more appealing thumbnails, commentary and also face cam.

Ben Needham

Rising User
When I say "Youtube friends" I mean two people who feature each other and are interactive on each other's channels (comment, like, etc.). So if you want to become friends on youtube reply below and I'll check out some of your videos and feature you on mine! :) (By the way, if you have a twitter, link it below as well as your channel so I'll be notified when you upload a new video.) Thanks!

Just so you know: Check out my channel first because this probably won't work if we don't make somewhat similar videos :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjdxrHYYTex4L08KWb9E7g
I want to be your youtube friend please my skype is: ben_zi_bo

Deshanth

New User
Thats actually an awesome idea. I really would like some comments for a QnA and some feedback. Comment on one of my videos and we could maybe even collab?

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Thats actually an awesome idea. I really would like some comments for a QnA and some feedback. Comment on one of my videos and we could maybe even collab?
how do you feel about organised meetups of subscribers choice and me doing giveaways in the future when i get loads of views that makes me the money and then i can start to think about doing organised meetups and giveaways.

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
I would giveaway some Amazon gift cards with anyone else that would join to giveaway
I want to create video on a daily basis but I have to think about college. for the future how do you feel about organised meetups of subs choice and giveaways. I am looking for improvements all the time already got improvements more appealing thumbnails, commentary and also face cam.

how do you feel about organised meetups of subscribers choice and me doing giveaways in the future when i get loads of views that makes me the money and then i can start to think about doing organised meetups and giveaways.