Any Games You're Recording?

Dark Xeno

Freedom! Member
I record anything I play just in case I do something crazy and want to highlight it its a very bad habit of mine lol. But it is also why I build a dedicated recording PC. I have been doing a lot of PS4 stuff World of Final Fantasy demo, Final Fantasy X HD. Also did some of Battlefield when the beta was out.

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Well, I don't have a TV capture card (going to have to figure that out eventually), but I plan on doing a Breath of Fire playthrough. I also got most of the SNES library I would be willing to play (mostly RPGs) for my workout challenge I have coming up.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm recording CounterSpy, and 'Furi' as the main games for now, but I also have Resident Evil 4 Remastered rendering to go up at some point.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Currently i am recording Wolfenstein(2009), but i mainly record 360 games due my Xbox One being broken, and i prefer recording older games over new ones.

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Random minecraft maps and minigames plus some random internet games, challenges or quizes

C

Corpfox

TF2 at the moment. Its their special event, Scream Fortress 8 and always gets a ton of views from my videos.

NerkGames

Rising User
Sep 28, 2016
YouTube
I'm currently recording Paranoiac and The Room, two very fun games ones an RPG Horror Maker and the other is a puzzle game. Both have quite an in-depth story and thoroughly enjoying playing them both! :D

TheWhiteLugia

A.k.a. Rosenity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
YouTube
Recording SMITE, Fran Bow, and Overwatch. Waiting for Sombra to be revealed before I can post my first OW video tho.