Any Games You're Recording?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I record Dark Souls, Minecraft, a little bit of BO3 and Star Wars. I will soon be recording Dark Souls 2, Dishonored, Left 4
Dead 1 and 2. I got some ideas for my channel that will improve my content.

Nov 9, 2016
I been doing a lot of Fallout 4, Skyrim SE, and Titanfall 2. I just started so they don't have many views. But I work hard on them and do a lot of editing

Esaias Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
i play a lot of different games, at the moment it is mostly Minecraft SKy factory, but i do switch between a lot of other games such as cards against humanity, Limbo Golf with your friends and more :)

MrMemeKing

Rising User
Well currently? To much. bad habitat and doing a lot and then forgetting or getting bogged down which is why I bought a gigantic white board for my wall to write on so I know whats happening. Current projects?
Final Fanthon series where I play every single final fantasy game 1 thru the newest 15 and giving myself a 6 month deadline. And seeing as they tend to be a grind fest will be edited so its not a pure lets play. Plan is also at the end of each video to give a kickstarter, charity or something a spotlight to help communities and people.
Next is a very adult swim inspired series. Currently building the set and getting the equipment so that's happening next monthish :p

In generally recording anything you enjoy or will enjoy will always be the better for yourself and your own fans and community

MrMemeKing

Rising User
MrMemeKing it really sounds like you are putting hard work and dedication to your content.

Well I do have a sorta full time job so free time is basically editing or recording things :p been doing videos off and on for years at first it was hard cause I didn't know what to do. Now its just "what can I do to make this video "brighter" in a sense. I try to make sure each video is unique in some way but hard to do when everyone has done something at least once

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I am playing alot of titanfall 2 right now but i am going to start and upload some black ops 3 gameplays again and I am using my ps4 to record my gameplay also if you could my channel out that would be great and i will look at your channel too