Animes that made you cry?

Jenniichii

New User
Oct 10, 2015
YouTube
The anime is so sad that it made you cry ;--;

-------------
I'm a sensitive potater~
So the animes I've cried at are Anohana, Angel Beats, Toradora, Peach Girl, and Mirai Nikki Q vQ

What about you? c':

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (felt like saying the long name xD), Angel Beats, Mirai Nikki, Toradora, Death Parade like barely?, ef: a tale of memories, Clannad/After Story, etc. etc. etc. I'm a really sensitive man. Don't judge. xD

Reactions: Jenniichii

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Honestly, I don't remember. I mean anything that is even mildly sad I tend to at least shed a tear or two. Even overwhelmingly happy sweet moments makes me tear up lol.

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Personally, there are only two anime that made me come close to crying and those were Angel Beats and Clannad.

Every time Angel Beats mad me sad inside, there was a funny moment to counter balance that.

The second Clannad was more sad to me, due to it actually being something someone could go through.

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Personally, there are only two anime that made me come close to crying and those were Angel Beats and Clannad.

Every time Angel Beats mad me sad inside, there was a funny moment to counter balance that.

The second Clannad was more sad to me, due to it actually being something someone could go through.
There wasn't a funny moment at the end. ;-;