Animes that made you cry?

Jenniichii

New User
The anime is so sad that it made you cry ;--;

-------------
I'm a sensitive potater~
So the animes I've cried at are Anohana, Angel Beats, Toradora, Peach Girl, and Mirai Nikki Q vQ

What about you? c':

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (felt like saying the long name xD), Angel Beats, Mirai Nikki, Toradora, Death Parade like barely?, ef: a tale of memories, Clannad/After Story, etc. etc. etc. I'm a really sensitive man. Don't judge. xD

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Honestly, I don't remember. I mean anything that is even mildly sad I tend to at least shed a tear or two. Even overwhelmingly happy sweet moments makes me tear up lol.

Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Angel Beats and FMA: Brotherhood made me cry. I also think I may have teared up at Soul Eater and Deathnote too :')

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Naruto is one of those series where everytime someone dies a Hero's death i have to grab the tissues...

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
My cryness meter for each Feels anime that I watched.
10/10 Clannad Series
11/10 AnoHana
9/10 Angel Beats
8/10 Charlotte
8/10 Gakkou Gurashi

I forgot some of them but AnoHana for me. I made me cry like hell, bonus points that I watched that with my friends. :)

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Personally, there are only two anime that made me come close to crying and those were Angel Beats and Clannad.

Every time Angel Beats mad me sad inside, there was a funny moment to counter balance that.

The second Clannad was more sad to me, due to it actually being something someone could go through.

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Personally, there are only two anime that made me come close to crying and those were Angel Beats and Clannad.

Every time Angel Beats mad me sad inside, there was a funny moment to counter balance that.

The second Clannad was more sad to me, due to it actually being something someone could go through.
There wasn't a funny moment at the end. ;-;