Subscriber Milestone 900 SUBS! HELP ME GET TO 1K!

Kill-Steam

Rising User
Jul 25, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hellooooo Everybody what is up, my name is Kill-Steam and this is my Youtube channel! On this channel I do breakdowns, gameplay, tips n tricks, news, & so MUCH more! Some games that I cover are... Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered, Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, Watch Dogs 2, & MORE! So be sure to subscribe, so anytime you can come by and check out my old, new, & future videos to come! Thanks SOOOOO much, I LOVE YOU GUYS *no homo* LMAO! OH and don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts for channel updates and more:D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hellooooo Everybody what is up, my name is Kill-Steam and this is my Youtube channel! On this channel I do breakdowns, gameplay, tips n tricks, news, & so MUCH more! Some games that I cover are... Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered, Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, Watch Dogs 2, & MORE! So be sure to subscribe, so anytime you can come by and check out my old, new, & future videos to come! Thanks SOOOOO much, I LOVE YOU GUYS *no homo* LMAO! OH and don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts for channel updates and more:D

Your so close!!