Subscriber Milestone 900 SUBS! HELP ME GET TO 1K!

Kill-Steam

Rising User
Hellooooo Everybody what is up, my name is Kill-Steam and this is my Youtube channel! On this channel I do breakdowns, gameplay, tips n tricks, news, & so MUCH more! Some games that I cover are... Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered, Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, Watch Dogs 2, & MORE! So be sure to subscribe, so anytime you can come by and check out my old, new, & future videos to come! Thanks SOOOOO much, I LOVE YOU GUYS *no homo* LMAO! OH and don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts for channel updates and more:D

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your so close! Hopefully you should get a boost when one of these new games come out :)

Vent3r

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Congrats I would just be happy with 100 subs, then I feel i did something good but you going places welldone:D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
You're not far off at all! Good job up until this far, you got this! And keep hard on that CoD grind, friend :)

Kill-Steam

Rising User
Congrats I would just be happy with 100 subs, then I feel i did something good but you going places welldone:D
Thanks so much and you just have to believe in yourself and post the content you the most and trust me people will love it too!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Hellooooo Everybody what is up, my name is Kill-Steam and this is my Youtube channel! On this channel I do breakdowns, gameplay, tips n tricks, news, & so MUCH more! Some games that I cover are... Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered, Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, Watch Dogs 2, & MORE! So be sure to subscribe, so anytime you can come by and check out my old, new, & future videos to come! Thanks SOOOOO much, I LOVE YOU GUYS *no homo* LMAO! OH and don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts for channel updates and more:D

Your so close!!