Other Milestone 2.5K+ vieuws on my most populair video :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Too many good games with too less time to play.....
I always want to play 10 games at the same time and really need to set myself to clear some before i move on xD

haha , I'm the same always playing 10 games and get no where haha

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Congrats Im Glad Your Doing So Well
Thanks mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452731629][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha , I'm the same always playing 10 games and get no where haha
Hahahaha! The annoying part is the many series i have on my YT channel wich i need to complete x)
Trying my best to complete them but those new games are just calling out to be played :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452731629][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahahaha! The annoying part is the many series i have on my YT channel wich i need to complete x)
Trying my best to complete them but those new games are just calling out to be played :p

LMAO , I know what you mean , when I did series had that same problem crying to play fry cry 4 and the Witcher and Assassins creed are sitting there waiting but the urge is unreal (facepalm)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
LMAO , I know what you mean , when I did series had that same problem crying to play fry cry 4 and the Witcher and Assassins creed are sitting there waiting but the urge is unreal (facepalm)
I am close to getting Ac Syndicate Platinum on Ps4 but then i bought Fallout 4 and now it gathering dust... then i started playing Destiny again and Fallout 4 is in the corner too... xD

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I am close to getting Ac Syndicate Platinum on Ps4 but then i bought Fallout 4 and now it gathering dust... then i started playing Destiny again and Fallout 4 is in the corner too... xD

Oh God.... its happening hahah , Well assassins creed is life xD I can see your a big fan from picture :)
Nothing is true , Everything is permitted :D

Ive had so many games go to the "corner" haha sad times

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oh God.... its happening hahah , Well assassins creed is life xD I can see your a big fan from picture :)
Nothing is true , Everything is permitted :D

Ive had so many games go to the "corner" haha sad times
Don't forget the new games you buy and stay sealed months later (facepalm)

And true story but the Ac hehe, have a whole collection of Artwork, statue's, T-Shirts, Sweaters and so on. Sadly the picture i have from my collection is too big to upload o_O

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Don't forget the new games you buy and stay sealed months later (facepalm)

And true story but the Ac hehe, have a whole collection of Artwork, statue's, T-Shirts, Sweaters and so on. Sadly the picture i have from my collection is too big to upload o_O

Ah that sucks , Would love to see the AC collection :) ah , never got to the unsealed stage yet , must be bad haha (facepalm)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ah that sucks , Would love to see the AC collection :) ah , never got to the unsealed stage yet , must be bad haha (facepalm)
Ah! I will send you the picture on twitter :D

I had a stage where i went to the store bought a load of games but never had the time to play it. When i sold my Ps3 for a Ps4 i noticed some where still sealed and i forgot i had them (facepalm)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ah! I will send you the picture on twitter :D

I had a stage where i went to the store bought a load of games but never had the time to play it. When i sold my Ps3 for a Ps4 i noticed some where still sealed and i forgot i had them (facepalm)

Cheers bro , cant wait :)

oh dear.... what are you like lol