Other Milestone 2.5K+ vieuws on my most populair video :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I never tought i would come this far. I started as a hobby and do gameplay only as i am such a person who doesn't like to talk while gaming x)
Then when i see such results i kinda surprised me :)

Ah its always the best feeling and I'm glad your having fun , I watched your stream the other day :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Haha! Yea the first mission from The Taken King was going well but the second one i was getting tired as it was late and i jumped miss a couple times (facepalm)
That was the moment i tought: ok... time to go to bed o_O

The opening cutscene was so cool , the miss jumps just made me laugh haha :) :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The opening cutscene was so cool , the miss jumps just made me laugh haha :) :D
The opening was insane! Was in doubt to make a vid on its own but decided to use thay part in combination with the first mission as one video. The second mission... well lets skip that haha, have to retry that next time x)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah was epic , Don't worry wont tell anyone about second part ;) haha , I will be there

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Haha! Better luck next time. Curious for the Raids and such but i need a team with Destiny... haven't even cleared the Vault of Glass x)

I was into destiny so much , did raids and everything but then quit after a while because call of duty just took over again haha . the raids I thought were very good , I would join you but don't have for pc or ps4 :( but I will watch

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I was into destiny so much , did raids and everything but then quit after a while because call of duty just took over again haha . the raids I thought were very good , I would join you but don't have for pc or ps4 :( but I will watch
Yea i had the same. Played Destiny alot and then stopped for some other games. Recently started playing again and downloaded the Dlc for it. Feels good to play it again :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yea i had the same. Played Destiny alot and then stopped for some other games. Recently started playing again and downloaded the Dlc for it. Feels good to play it again :)

I would like to get back into it but just so many games coming out soon and I need to keep up to date with my cod skills lol