Forum Milestone 2,000 Forum Messages

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Yes people, message the reddit admins, fix the hole in the rowboat, aim a flamethrower at koalas tree, make some brittish crumpets and nerd out in the latest edition of no mans network because it's happened again. Another milestone!
It's not often that I post in here but when I do I'll be sure to include some fresh GIFS off the interwebs and nerd it out with some lame forum staff jokes.

This post marks 2000 messages on the freedom forums under the Showcase One Account.
(If you don't count all the milestone posts but you count this one, I know it's confusing but who cares, I could be at 3000 if you counted the milestone posts for all I know)

And if you don't believe me:

The forums proves to be a great place of discussion and collaboration. Over the time it's had its high and lows however it's been great talking to all you wonderful members.
I'd like to give a shout to the forum team for your continued efforts to keep the forums a tidy place (and putting up with the stuff I write in the reports I file).
To all you members, keep up the great work your doing and continue to have worthwhile discussions and continue to make great use of this wonderful service run by wonderful people. Weather you are a youtuber or just a random Person sitting at a laptop I encourage you to persevere and reach your full potential. If your just getting started on the forums I hope one day you too reach this milestone and beyond.

Next goal: 5000

Keep up the great work freedom!
Thanks for your support and the great discussions.

My 1000 message milestone:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/big-thankyou-for-1000-messages.213604/

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just goes to show how much of a regular you are around the Forums Showcase :). We do appreciate your help, and continued effort to make the forums a nicer place, especially when using the report functionality. Also another congrats as you made it into this weeks FFF thread :)

Reactions: Showcase One

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Congrats, lol I'm like never gonna get that far any time soon. I'd be impressed if I reached 1K by the end of the year.​

Thanks DevJ. I'm sure you'll make it. Just keep posting regularly and make some more of your fantastic resources!

Just goes to show how much of a regular you are around the Forums Showcase :). We do appreciate your help, and continued effort to make the forums a nicer place, especially when using the report functionality. Also another congrats as you made it into this weeks FFF thread :)

Thanks Zeke. I'll be sure to brighten up your day with a few puns in those reports :D