Forum Milestone Big Thankyou for 1000 Messages

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I really do not know how to thank you guys enough. All of you.

A very good evening to the freedom family, this might be a pretty long post. :)

Friday the 14th October 2016. The day I hit 1000 forum messages. This is such a big accomplishment for someone like me who started off just using this forum for random posting. I've decided to use this post to tell a very short version of my forum story and share some of my experiences with you guys. :) so grab your popcorn and favourite drink and get reading. :D

I originally joined these forums with another account @Entertainment Guys back in 2015 when I first started YouTube. As I moved on from that channel as you can hear in my story I wrote in another thread. I started this account here which would be the account and name everyone knew me by and the account I was to go forum hunting on. To me this is more then just a forum account, it's a status, it's the profile that everyone recognises you by, it's your reputation, it's your way of sharing your ideas, thoughts and feelings with the world. I started off slow just posting every so often but then I started to post more and more because of the wonderful community here and the ideas I had to share with them. Over time I made heaps of 'mates' on these forums and we have come to do many amazing things. I have gotten to know each of the forum staff and see them more then just the banners, I've gotten to know them as those people who go out of their way to run a wonderful community, I have had many wonderful conversations with them and Everytime I am greeted by a wonderful person doing their job to serve freedom and run a steady community. The old account I had quickly got left in the dust and I didn't even realise it still existed until a week ago when I needed to check something important, I had grown so much in this account and everyone had gotten to know me by this name.
Over time I have come across many amazing posts and many amazing partners that go out of their way to make people have an amazing time and feel welcome.
The power of these forums is never truly understood until you experience it. When i first joined I never thought I would be making a full blown video game with a group of freedomers, I never thought I'd be doing a GFX drive with passionate artists, I never thought I'd even make it this far and get member of the month let alone get 1000 messages. In a short 10 months I have done many amazing things and there are many more to come, some involve the whole community and some I can't wait to reveal to you.
Over the past month I have gained the nickname of the forum hunter, I would sometimes come on and hunt down posts to report because I wanted to help out the community. It shouldn't be just up to the mods to do all the tough work, if everyone reported atleast 1 rule breaker we would have a much cleaner forum.
I would like to personally thank every single one of you for being with me on this journey and I wish everyone the best for what's to come. I have had some amazing experiences with you partners and I would like to thank those who have given me the opportunity to share my talents.
For those of you who don't know me, I'm a filmmaker, web developer/designer, game writer and programmer, and many more just waiting to be discovered and shared.
You all have your own unique talents and I urge you to go out and share them with the world, whatever it is your good at use it to your strengths and make a difference no matter how big or small that difference may be.
I may not be actively on YouTube anymore but I'm still in this community doing whatver I can to help out.
Most importantly i want you to remember, never give up, no matter how big your dreams are you will get there one day with some hard work and determination.

To everyone. I wish you all a bright future and may you take your talents and put them to good use. Can't wait to show you what I have planned.

Here's some special mentions to those truly amazing (if I've missed you don't worry, I'm still writing up a giant list)
@zeke morgan @Crazylawrence @Koala_Steamed @itsjustjord @Row @Nerd @Inspire GFX @Joaofall @DraycosDragon @Anthony Smith @Chicco Torres @Theonicle @Danny @LW001 @Andrew's Graphic Designs @Ada Horror @Ashley SilverDust @MSHAY Gaming @Nexus Vibes @Pskovanion @Nolan Westmore @scorpionvongaming @Stefan Grant @StefanGaming @TwilightPrinze @SheepDreams @Kan @fattmat @nebulous boss YT @Mike Mazur
(More coming, writing up a whole list)

Thanks for all the great times,
Showcase One Media Team

P.S I made the milestone 10 months and 1 day from my sign up date XD if only it were a day earlier.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well done on hitting the big 1000 forum post, speaking on behalf of the staff its very nice to see your contribution and determined efforts to make the forum a cleaner place.

Reactions: Showcase One

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thankyou. I do whatver I can to help out. You've come along way and are very deserving of your position in the forum team. :)
This isn't about me, but your help over the last few weeks and months hasn't gone un-noticed (as evident by you being made Motm), its a real pleasure having someone like you looking over the forums and helping it become a much cleaner place, by reporting posts and giving help to people when they need it

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
This isn't about me, but your help over the last few weeks and months hasn't gone un-noticed (as evident by you being made Motm), its a real pleasure having someone like you looking over the forums and helping it become a much cleaner place, by reporting posts and giving help to people when they need it

Now that's the kind of comments that keep me motivated and think how lucky this network is to have such wonderful people. If only everyone were as nice as you. :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
It is us who must thank you for being so supportive in the community :)

A great and direct from the heart written Thank You :)

it is good to have you around and hope i will be seeing you for the upcoming years :D

Thanks Twilight Prinze. :) I may be taking some time off or lowering my time that I spend on the forums because Ive got alot happening in the coming months but I will definitely be checkin in atleast once every couple of days to see how everything is going. But Im still going to be on here every day for another couple of weeks.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks Twilight Prinze. :) I may be taking some time off or lowering my time that I spend on the forums because Ive got alot happening in the coming months but I will definitely be checkin in atleast once every couple of days to see how everything is going. But Im still going to be on here every day for another couple of weeks.
When there are more important things that need attention i can fully understand that!
i am also one that is busy with many things and check in from time to time but the most important part here is that you are with the Freedom Family wich is great!