VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Listened to you on your channel trailer. I think you do actually have a good voice for some roles but there is a bit of hissing from the recording...is that the only mic you have or do
you have any other way of doing voice recordings?
Hello thanks for the reply the hissing might be from a fan or background noise, this is the only microphone i currently own but when I've looked at my videos i've never noticed any hissing but i can always try to adjust it to sound better :)

Riddikore

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Feel free to check me out and see if my voice fits a character for your vision. I'm unfamiliar with FF7 but am up for any role. Large or small, villian or hero or extra. (y) (Y) Good luck with the project!

Slade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2014
YouTube
MercKingSlade
I'd be interested in doing something for you. Like most others I wouldn't care how insignificant my role. I have quite a few voices I do okay and a couple I do pretty good. Some of them are show cased on my channel in various videos. The one I get the most recognition for is my jason statham impression. Even though I don't think that would fit with FF7 XD Anyway I have an astro a40 mic, not too great not too bad and some good audio programs so I can clean it up a little.

YT: youtube.com/user/gamingwithsquint
twitter: twitter.com/1337slade

Chase Boschetti

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey man I have a good mic and a lot of time on my hands. I would love the challenge of a male main character if there are any available. Cid preferably if that would be ok? Thanks so much for this opportunity man. Please let me know, I will be down for whatever.
Thanks,
Chase

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Damn, the posts keep coming lol. Sorry if it takes me a while to get back to each of you. For each reply I make I have to check out their channel, think what character might be suited for them, chat to them on Twitter, send them a script....it goes on. But I will respond to all of you.

Thanks for being patient.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I've always been told I have face and voice for radio... sign me up. Check out my channel and see if my voice can be used for any parts, though I prefer major villain ;) lol I record with a blue yeti, my office isn't completely sound padded yet but it will be as soon as it comes in the mail.

https://www.youtube.com/c/SGTSoljGaming
Ok I'm gonna give you a chance with a certain major villain... At first I wasn't sure if you'd suit this guy but I'm curious to see if you will now lol.
As always, will follow you on Twitter, if you could follow back so I can PM you some details that'd be ace.[DOUBLEPOST=1438637047][/DOUBLEPOST]
Feel free to check me out and see if my voice fits a character for your vision. I'm unfamiliar with FF7 but am up for any role. Large or small, villian or hero or extra. (y) (Y) Good luck with the project!
Ok, you're quite scary. I love it!! Lol. Got just the one for you!

Last edited:

JammyAntics

Jul 18, 2015
London
YouTube
I want to be a part of this! Love voice acting. If you choose me then you can choose where i would fit in with any character.
Here's some examples of the voices that i've done :) Not great but its something :)

Twitter @JammyAntics

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'd be interested in doing something for you. Like most others I wouldn't care how insignificant my role. I have quite a few voices I do okay and a couple I do pretty good. Some of them are show cased on my channel in various videos. The one I get the most recognition for is my jason statham impression. Even though I don't think that would fit with FF7 XD Anyway I have an astro a40 mic, not too great not too bad and some good audio programs so I can clean it up a little.

YT: youtube.com/user/gamingwithsquint
twitter: twitter.com/1337slade
Would you be up voicing some soldiers/commanders? I think you could work quite well for them. Small roles but they come up A LOT lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1438653961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man I have a good mic and a lot of time on my hands. I would love the challenge of a male main character if there are any available. Cid preferably if that would be ok? Thanks so much for this opportunity man. Please let me know, I will be down for whatever.
Thanks,
Chase
Hey man. Watched some of your videos to get an idea of your voice. Been racking my brain who you might be well suited for (Cid might be taken by the way)...I think I have one but it's only a small part... Would that be ok? Sorry I couldn't think of anything bigger for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1438654425][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to be a part of this. I have a lot of variability to my voice, so I'd be good with any role. Here's my Twitter: https://twitter.com/nstephenk
Ok had a look at some of your videos and wasn't sure what you'd be suited for. Until...I actually watched your channel trailer... So, as always, will follow you on Twitter. Could you follow back so we can PM and I can give you some more details? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1438654540][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm up for taking the voice role of maybe Cloud or Cid
Hey man. Cid might be taken I'm afraid. Do you have links to your YouTube channel and Twitter? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1438654958][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never played the game
ANY Male role
Scottish accent
15 y/o
For acting on my channel, watch the end of the latest Direwolf20 video, ignore the rest, please
I tried looking for the video but couldn't find it... Just drop the link here lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1438655193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to be a part of this! Love voice acting. If you choose me then you can choose where i would fit in with any character.
Here's some examples of the voices that i've done :) Not great but its something :)

Twitter @JammyAntics
If that's you in both of them videos then you've got a really good range and could probably do more than one character...
Anyway, I've got one in-particular in mind at the moment (Your intro in that second video is kinda close to what I'm looking for).
As always, follow back on Twitter so I can PM you some details etc. Cheers. :)

Last edited:

Chris Swann

Pro gamer, voice-cracker, and filmmaker!
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2014
nunya
YouTube
Im pretty interested in this! Im not familliar with FF7 but Im just looking for a small part. Nothing too huge. If We could arrange something like that that would be awesome! :D