YouTube Views Milestone 10,000 views!! Thank you!!

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey Howto101, have gone to www.freedom.tm and signed up? Basically if you become a Freedom! Partner you will gain the benefits of all the tools, sponsorships, music libraries and much more available exclusively to our partners. I would check out our new site www.freedom.tm to see how we differ from YouTube directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great thanks for the info, so basically I would be a prt of freedom.tm instead of youtube and post my videos to freedom.tm?

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Great thanks for the info, so basically I would be a prt of freedom.tm instead of youtube and post my videos to freedom.tm?

Well basically by joining Freedom! You allow us to monetize your content, and we take a percentage for our services. You still post you videos to your channel it’s just Freedom! That pays you not Adsense any longer. Go check it out and get a good understanding before you make the decision :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Well basically by joining Freedom! You allow us to monetize your content, and we take a percentage for our services. You still post you videos to your channel it’s just Freedom! That pays you not Adsense any longer. Go check it out and get a good understanding before you make the decision :)

okay great thanks, ill look into it! thanks for the information! :)