YouTube Views Milestone 10,000 views!! Thank you!!

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I know it's not a lot for most of you on here but I finally hit 10,000 total views!! I have been working towards this goal for the last 8 months since I started my channel and I finally hit it!

thank you to all that have subscribed and watched my videos I couldn't do it without your support! I hope my videos have been helpful to you in some way because that's why I do this to help others!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 10K views. Don't forget you can now request your content be reviewed to enable monetisation, and you could apply to join a network if you haven't done so already :).

Reactions: Howto101

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 10K views. Don't forget you can now request your content be reviewed to enable monetisation, and you could apply to join a network if you haven't done so already :).
yeah i in the review process now :) hopefully i pass! and what do you mean as far as join networks goes?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
yeah i in the review process now :) hopefully i pass! and what do you mean as far as join networks goes?
Well once you have your monetisation you could join a YouTube network (like Freedom) if you decided. These can often provide you with tools, tips or resources to make your content even better

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Well done! Looking forward to seeing you become a partner :)

I really like your content keep it up!

thank you so much! it means a lot to hear that coming from other youtubers! how do you like my new intro and outro?

what does it mean to become a partner?[DOUBLEPOST=1508414514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well once you have your monetization you could join a YouTube network (like Freedom) if you decided. These can often provide you with tools, tips or resources to make your content even better
awesome! thanks for the information! ill have to look into the steps to joining a network! that sounds like it can be very helpful!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I know it's not a lot for most of you on here but I finally hit 10,000 total views!! I have been working towards this goal for the last 8 months since I started my channel and I finally hit it!

thank you to all that have subscribed and watched my videos I couldn't do it without your support! I hope my videos have been helpful to you in some way because that's why I do this to help others!!
Congratulations man! Welcome to the 10K view club.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Nice! Gratz on reaching the 10K views! :)

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Hey Howto101, have gone to www.freedom.tm and signed up? Basically if you become a Freedom! Partner you will gain the benefits of all the tools, sponsorships, music libraries and much more available exclusively to our partners. I would check out our new site www.freedom.tm to see how we differ from YouTube directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk