Offering ❤▓ Show me what you've got ▓❤

Is this helpfull?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi epic people of the Freedom! family! (y) (Y)

Lately i've been getting alot of requests about how I get that many views and how I get that many subscribers in just a month. Well, I've been doing youtube for a long time before I had this channel and because of that I've learned a lot :)

First of all, you want a good knowledge of how Youtube works if you REALLY want to do this for a living one day.
Know the Terms of Service the best you can and try to communicate, in a professional way.

I've made a 'Tips & Tricks' thread earlier on the forums: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...r-tips-for-youtube-only-text-no-video.184746/

Let me know what you think of that thread and if it helps you in any way shape or form. :)

So, if you want me to help YOU, post me ONLY YOUR CHANNEL URL.
The reason I want to do it this way is because I don't want promotion happening and it's very annoying to scroll past those videos constantly :)

If you want to help me in return, you can click on my image below or on my youtube name, also below this post.
Or click this link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SkynzorsVariety

- Depending on the amount of requests i'll either respond through this thread or through a PM -
-- If I reviewed your channel, I will direct link your channel in this post --

- Reviewed Channels -

Last edited:
Reactions: Smores on ice

iiAmAko

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
youtube.com/c/iiAmako any tips im thinking about making more videos just need some feed back on improvements or things i need to change

Splurge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
SplurgeGames
Would love a channel Review!

my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it?