Games You're Recording?

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Well heres what I have or will have going for a month or two.

• Life is Strange (Great game)
  • Witcher 3
  • Far Cry 4 (Maybe)
  • Skyrim (Maybe)
  • Cities Skylines
  • Age of Empires 3
Yup. That's what I plan on doing. :) Well, starting after this Sunday.
What are your computer specs recording witcher 3 thats godly

thundar001

I have too many games that me and my friends have not finished. Sims 4, Titan Souls, Gauntlet, Slender the Arrival, Shantea: Risky's Revenge, and several others that are waiting to be recorded. It may not seem like a lot but many of these we just started and have a long way to go.

Ellie89

New User
Freedom! Member
Alot lol
- Tales Of The Borderlands
- Spy Chameleon
- Gears of War 1
- Tomb Raider
- Lego Dimensions

ChasingErin

Rising User
Currently:
Resident Evil 4 HD
Paper Mario
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (W/Friends)
Minecraft
TONS of Indie Horror
A BUNCH of Indie General

Need to complete my FNAF playthrough sometime too.
Also looking for more quality games to start up.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Here is the List that I will record for this remaining Months of 2015.
Tales of Zestria
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
YS : Memory of Celceta
Persona 4 Golden?
Tales of Hearts R
and Unknown

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
I record a lot of sims 4 on my channel right now but will be expanding to other games hopefully soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445699822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is the List that I will record for this remaining Months of 2015.
Tales of Zestria
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
YS : Memory of Celceta
Persona 4 Golden?
Tales of Hearts R
and Unknown

Oh my i love Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross!! i have them both packed away safely somewhere. I will definitly be checking out your channel ;)

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Tales From Borderlands, Minecraft: Story Mode, One Piece: Pirate warriors 3, Shantae: The pirate curse.
Next year or probably at ends of this year, my playthrough on the multiplayer of Last of Us

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
I record a lot of sims 4 on my channel right now but will be expanding to other games hopefully soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445699822][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh my i love Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross!! i have them both packed away safely somewhere. I will definitly be checking out your channel ;)
Thanks. Sadly they never continue the series. I hope they will make a remake for PS4 and PC soon!

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Thanks. Sadly they never continue the series. I hope they will make a remake for PS4 and PC soon!

a remake would be so awesome. Have you ever played "Legend of Dragoon" that was a good one too. I alternated between Chrono Cross and that one

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm currently juggling Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered, Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition and now Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Hoping to get a video out per game per day, so this'll be interesting! Got no more games coming out for the rest of the year, so it should be do-able. :)

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
what I am and will be recording

Batman Arkham Knight
Fallout 4 (when it comes out)

And seeing as Halloween is fast approaching I may do a survival horror game. I have resident evil on my xbox one so may do a "ScotiBot Plays..." on it but as All games must die said "variety is the spice of life"

Current we are doing Dark Souls and resident evil, with a hope drunk endurance race for GT coming out soon! Really looking forward to partaking in the consumption of fine (Cheap) beverages whilst recording these games!

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Current we are doing Dark Souls and resident evil, with a hope drunk endurance race for GT coming out soon! Really looking forward to partaking in the consumption of fine (Cheap) beverages whilst recording these games!
fine cheap beverages?....man after my own heart