5 Animes you must WATCH!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
ye

yeah i got to buy the hd yu yu hakusho disk some day and THANK U i can deal with the dragged out matches because the suspense kiills me but ok i get it theirs other boxers but ippo THE MAIN CHARACTER needs to get the most screen time like hes the MAIN CHARACTER hello? lol

lol Yes .. exactly .. this is what I always thought as well. The show has his name in it. I expect the show to be about him. Not everyone else XD.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
lol
lol Yes .. exactly .. this is what I always thought as well. The show has his name in it. I expect the show to be about him. Not everyone else XD.
yeah but apparently the show has another season so fingers crossed for it to be mainly on ippo

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
lol

yeah but apparently the show has another season so fingers crossed for it to be mainly on ippo

I assume you mean Hajime no Ippo: Rising? Cause I am already watching that one and it's pretty much the same. They so far had 1 really good fight with Ippo. Again .. i say really good cause it was epic .. but so far with 1 fight it's kinda disappointing as I want to see more lol.

Unless you mean another one after Rising .. if that is the case then .. I hope so too.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
I assume you mean Hajime no Ippo: Rising? Cause I am already watching that one and it's pretty much the same. They so far had 1 really good fight with Ippo. Again .. i say really good cause it was epic .. but so far with 1 fight it's kinda disappointing as I want to see more lol.

Unless you mean another one after Rising .. if that is the case then .. I hope so too.
yeah apparently there's another one after rising finishes but i still find season 1 to be the best like a true master piece

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
yeah apparently there's another one after rising finishes but i still find season 1 to be the best like a true master piece

Ya .. Season 1 was great. Actually it was one of those anime I wasn't sure about watching for the longest time. Was kinda surprised I like it at all since I'm not big on sports. I learned anime sports is on a whole other level then real sports. Cause they can do unrealistic things XD

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
Ya .. Season 1 was great. Actually it was one of those anime I wasn't sure about watching for the longest time. Was kinda surprised I like it at all since I'm not big on sports. I learned anime sports is on a whole other level then real sports. Cause they can do unrealistic things XD
lol yeah i started working out because of one season it really got me going lol like for a sports anime because im not so big on sports myself but now i got this interest in boxing lol

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
lol yeah i started working out because of one season it really got me going lol like for a sports anime because im not so big on sports myself but now i got this interest in boxing lol

Other anime that I thought was going to be boring was Saki which is about mahjong. Though the newer season has the same issue as Ippo. Saki is main character but they don't focus much on her. Then there is another anime about a game called Go which was another really good anime.

I find anime that I think are going to be stupid end up being some of the best I watch rofl.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
umm Btoom! was a good anime like really good if u havent heard of it its like a real life bomberman game well gets turned into it but one episode will clear everything plus the character development is insanely good

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
umm Btoom! was a good anime like really good if u havent heard of it its like a real life bomberman game well gets turned into it but one episode will clear everything plus the character development is insanely good

I have seen the first couple of episodes. I just haven't gotten to finishing it yet. I watch so much anime lol, sometimes I can't watch everything but do eventually get to it. I will have to take another look at it.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
yeah but another good anime is hunter x hunter but it pulls an ippo...dosent dive into the main character as much as t should but the anime isnt mainly about one character so its apparently ok lol

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
yeah but another good anime is hunter x hunter but it pulls an ippo...dosent dive into the main character as much as t should but the anime isnt mainly about one character so its apparently ok lol

I love Hunter x Hunter XD. Though in some cases it's a very dark and morbid anime. I watch it on and off cause I like it to build up enough episodes so I can marathon it. I love how powerful Gon keeps getting.