WHAT IS YOUR MOST PLAYED GAME WHEN YOU WHAS A KID ?

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Oh I was playing runescape back tehn with my friend, thats how I learned English at the begining before first classes of English lessons :D
Then we played Mu online aloooooot I still like that game but not that much, then we seperated and I was left alone for liek 10 years now, so Im lonely ranger and playing Eudemons online at msot for chill.

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
well prior to getting a decent console it was Pokemon, after i got a console it was Mario kart on 64, Tony Hawk ps1, Gran Turismo on PS2, Fable on Xbox, once i got a pc i spent 10 soulless years playing WoW

Reactions: Gaming Gang Gang

Skin TV

New User
Feb 4, 2017
YouTube
My Most played games when i was a kid were: need for speed Underground for the PS2, Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom for the PS2 as well and Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS.

ZeeKiwi

New User
Jun 27, 2017
Skyro, Zelda, Mario 64, some fishing game on the nintendo, frogger, GTA, and a bunch of kung fu games that look terrible to me nowadays lol

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
Really tough. I absolutely loved FF7 and Link To The Past on the SNES when I was a kid. I always had a soft spot for the TMNT games on the NES probably because I loved the cartoon so much at the time but it was just so bloody hard, I could never experience more than about 10-15 mins of the game lol