WHAT IS YOUR MOST PLAYED GAME WHEN YOU WHAS A KID ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Crash Bandicoot
Sonic
Super Mario Bro's
Pokemon
Metal Gear
Resident Evil

Basically anything I could get my hands on, for any length of time. I think at that young age I loved playing games and would play them all religiously if I could, though one I wish I had played fully is 'Legend of Dragoon'

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Red took up most of my days growing up. Those and Final Fantasy VII for sure. I had a fairly big collection so I put a lot of time in plenty of games back then but those three were definitely the biggest ones.

ShaneTheMadZombie

Rising User
Aug 12, 2015
YouTube
Most played games when i was a kid? Hm as a solo player my most played games were need for speed most wanted an juiced for the ps2 an pokemon emerald. I remember one reason i played nfs most want some much was because one of the starting car (ss cobalt) was my dream car back then. Which a couple of years ago i was able to acquire one which is awesome to own one of your dream cars!

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Depends on when your opinion of "a kid" is. Technically in hindsight someone who's 18 to early 20's is still a kid to like old people. But, id we say the drop off is at 12yo, then I gotta go
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

C

Corpfox

When I had an old Pentium 133mhz pc, Starcraft was my main game.

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
When i was a kid i was playing hours and hours on games like need for speed underground , mario , sonic , zelda , kirby , ... What were your games ?
It has to be GTA San Andreas for my playstation 2 tons of fun!I still play it and it's still so fun!Heh...they will never going to make such a great game like this again...

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
5-7 Doom
7-9 Sonic the Hedgehog
10-13 Spyro the dragon

At least from what I can remember XD