Zombies easter egg

Dirty Blvck Gaming

Rising User
I want to get to the cutscene in Shadows of Evil. If you don't know what Im talking about, this may not be for you. I can and am willing to teach certain steps, but at least know the rituals and have a decent about of skill. Since this is a common ground for YouTubers, i doubt a mic will be a problem, but i feel i should still bring it up as mandatory. Also, speak English (obviously). Im on Xbox one if you think you can handle it. My gt is Ophileacis. Message me if you're interested. We will need a team of four, so feel free to bring a friend or two. Also, i don't think I'll upload this, but you can feel free to. Be reasonable, i can listen to you if you can listen to me. If you're still reading, i assume that you're interested and fairly skilled at zombies, so, if we can trust each other, we can get this done.[DOUBLEPOST=1451972755][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to mention, If i finish it before you read this, i will be willing to run it back with you. Worst case scenario: I'll tell you we have to play at another time. Keeping that in mind, if you're garbage, i might have to cut you. I understand a bad day, but if you're having one, Imma need you to come back tomorrow.