Zombies : Black Ops 3

ThaJuanStar

New User
Nov 25, 2015
Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
What do you guys think about Zombies in Black Ops 3? I really enjoy it, but I think some work needs to be done. Shadows of Evil in my opinion is too complicated, and the maps just keep getting more and more complex, driving new players away from the community :/

But what do you think?

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I think the map is great personally. I've had a good few tries but I haven't got into it properly yet been grinding out MP. But from the times I've played I think its great.

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
its definitely fun, and definitely complicated.The giant is fun, quick and simple. Shadows of evil takes dedication

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
It is back like it used to be! Oldskool zombies just the way i like it. As for the maps they are great, takes a couple runs and a good team to find some things out but when you know your way around its pretty awesome.

A good team is vital for zombies haha

Blu J

New User
Feb 23, 2016

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
What do you guys think about Zombies in Black Ops 3? I really enjoy it, but I think some work needs to be done. Shadows of Evil in my opinion is too complicated, and the maps just keep getting more and more complex, driving new players away from the community :/

But what do you think?
I agree! I use to love zombies but this year its too much going on to really want to play. I miss the simplicity

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
I'm a huge zombies fan, i have well over 100 zombies videos on my channel between custom zombies and black ops 1 and 2, and as much as i love zombies, and i love the new mechanics of black ops 3, and i love shadows of evil but it takes way to long to do the rituals every time i want to play shadows of evil, i dont like spending that much time and energy over and over again just to play the map, and to be honest the giant is boring at this point its a very old map that i never actually really liked in the first place, keep in mind i mostly play solo by the way so it does take some time to do all the rituals my self, but i really don't play zombies anymore and only have a few bo3 zombies videos, reason being the maps dont have any replay factor at this point id rather play bo1 or bo2 maps or custom zombies, because i dont feel like going through the effort of playing SoE, and the giant is just kinda boring a this point, keep in mind as well ive put in 150+ hours into zombies in black ops 3, can't wait to play the dlc of coarse but I play on pc and what i really can't wait for is when they release the custom zombie modding tools so i can play custom black ops 3 zombie maps, custom zombies for world at war is what got me so into zombies i have about 500 hours in custom zombies alone, but if i had to compare black ops 3 zombies to bo1, bo2 and waw id say at the moment i think that i enjoyed the others more for instance i always played bo2 zombies i played tranzit everyday til die rise came out then i played that a lo and tranzit and then when Motd came out i played and loved it MOTD continues to be my favorite map of all time, and then i didnt really like buried or origins though origins grew on me after a while. where as this time around i stopped playing zombies about January and i mean i still play it sometimes but i usually play bo3 multi at this point

GBullzGaming

Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
IF YOU WANT OT BE A GOOF YOUTUBER I WOULD RECOMDiNG GETTING DOWN NOT ONLY THE MAOS BUT ALSO GLITCHES AND GO TO SPOTS AND ALSO BE UP TO DATE WITH MAP BACKS

Buddah Gamess

Rising User
Aug 17, 2015
New York
YouTube
I agree its gotten way to complicated way to much you have to do! I loved it when it was as simple as starting up game and just trying to survive as long as you can! Don't get me wrong though I still have fun playing the new maps but I just don't get caught up in the extra nonsense they have added to the mode

Sparkiter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Its great... but not as good as it was. I loved Black ops 2 zombies it was great alot better then black ops 3. But still black ops 3 is fun but I find myself playing multiplayer alot more then zombies.