Entertainment Ziggs - Console Gaming Commentator, editor & funny moments

Should i continue making videos/Are they to a good standard?

• Continue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quit

• Good

• Bad

• Total voters

Skorpio

New User
Apr 10, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, i'm know as Ziggs now in this community not Skorpio!

I'm 15, with 2 brothers, who actually really annoy me and pick on me when it comes to my youtube, because it's embarrassing for me, to put lot's of effort in, and get nothing out of them, feedback and subscriber wise, i'm considered as being funny, stupid, and not always the most entertaining of people when it comes to youtube, but that's why i'm here. I'd appreciate it if the majority of people read through this fully, as maybe in the replies, we can all help each other out!

I'm here to talk about some things!

Obviously most people are here because of George and how he explained how you could double/triple/quadruple your subscriber count, which is actually crazy to think about, obviously this won't work for everyone especially someone like me who has 475 subscribers, i'm not randomly going to gain triple that just by writing a paragraph, but i figured that this may be an opportunity for me, not to gain subscribers, but more really to gain some feedback, and if subscribers come with that, then hey so be it.

So here's a link to my channel, " https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8mTuLCs5KTcwLO8l8BkXw " don't click this just yet, i just want you guys to read something first, i'm not gonna just say here's the link now just subscribe, i want to maybe give some reasons, ask for opinions and all around, just have a talk with you guys in the replies below.

Below is an example of the kind of thumbnails i make, and i think it's actually quite a nice thumbnail, but still after 3-5 months of making these, not many people really notice my videos, and i'm here to investigate maybe why. Feel free to click the attachment.Untitled_000000.jpg

So, here's some links to what i believe are my best 3 videos, please feel free to click any one of them, and when leaving a reply, refer to them as 1, 2 or 3:
  1. 400 Subscribers Montage
  2. GTA Funny Moments
  3. Inspiration (Commentary)
Think about these things when leaving a reply on the video you watched:
  • Rating of 1-10
  • Clear voice/Good Commentating
  • Entertaining
  • Would watch something like that again
  • Funny
  • Worth a like
I've been making videos for almost a year now, with my first video being uploaded on March 14, 2015, being my most viewed video on my channel, with roughly 800 views now, it's a "How To" video on Call of Duty. Since then, the majority of my videos, have all been good quality, or what i consider to be good videos, but yet, people who spend less time on videos than me, and what i consider to be worse, get much more views, much more subscribers, and a lot better feedback. I mainly post Call of Duty videos, but like to have fun on different games and record them to see if i get any good feedback off of them, which is usually rare.
In life i've always gone out of my way to make people smile and laugh, and i try to do the exact same things in my videos, but maybe i'm doing it wrong.

I would like to maybe do some collaboration with people, but usually always people who can have no benefit to me, approach me and ask me, i help them, gladly, but i don't get anything out of it. Which i think is always a let down, i put lot's of effort in, whenever i'm making a video for myself, or for others, i usually don't benefit from it lot's.

I've recently thought about quitting, because nothing is working out for me.

I think that's it really, you've seen what i upload, you've got some basic facts on me, some points, now it's up to you guys to leave me some feedback and maybe subscribe if you like some of my content, thank you to all for reading this, please reply on here, comment on my videos, and i'll gladly return.

Help me reach 500 subscribers!

Have a good rest of day!