• Idc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Pierce

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Me and my friend decided recently that we would start a YouTube channel. I also have slight financial troubles, after my family dumped a ton of money into adding an addition on the house to make room for the new baby.

We are both 13 years old and are from Upsate New York. I have always had a dream of becoming a YouTuber, it seems like such a cool job, especially a gamer. You can play games for a living. I find that absolutely mind blowing. My friend proposed the idea of starting the channel, and I thought it would be cool to have a teamed channel.

In the future I am hoping to just break 1k. If we can do that, I will be happy with myself. Even if we don't, it will still be a cool experience and I can't wait for the long ride ahead of me.

I live for meeting new people. I love interacting with everyone and taking advice on what I should do to make myself the best I can be. I love hearing other people's stories, some people's life stories are so interesting, I just love people. Did I mention I love people?

Last edited:

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy your stay. As for the suggestions. What do you like to play, and what do you have in your disposal? already subbed to your channel BTW

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Sorry to hear about what has happened bro :) if you need any help let me know (y) (Y)

But let me welcome you to freedom :) I am coming to New York this year !!!!

I hope you reach your goal of 1k subs dude !!!

Michael Pierce

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! :D i hope you grow! just ask if you need anything ;D
I will sub to you and watch some of your content! :D

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/olegames00
"TheEmepror"
Thanks bro

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)

Michael Pierce

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy your stay. As for the suggestions. What do you like to play, and what do you have in your disposal? already subbed to your channel BTW
I mostly like minecraft and fps games. I play some indie games, but not a lot. I am always willing to try new games. One game I will never play is need for speed. I'm not into racing games.